Page 1 of 2
Blackbird by Alter Bridge.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
i want serj tankians album to come out
gotta wait till oct 23rd
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
Skindreds new one comes out in like 2 weeks which is so cool.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I'd love to hear Alter Bridge and Radiohead's new album.

I can't wait for Byzantine's next album which will come out in 2008.
Framing Armageddon, and the sequel early next year.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
After Radiohead its probably the new Bullet For My Valentine one.

I'm interested to see what direction their music is going to go in, if it does change at all.

And yeah I cant wait for Skindred either.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
well for the whole year, it would have to be magic for springsteen, but thats already out
... and on the topic of radiohead, does anyone know if they're bringing out a normal CD as well is the Ltd. Edition expensive one, as this will dictate how much i spend on the download...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Radioheads is a big one, peronally im not to bothered by it but i am looking foreward to the new Bullet for my Valentine album, i think that was early next year
Manchester United
im pretty sure everyone is waiting for metallica's new album, just to see if they are still capable of writing
i was really curious as to what the new fightstar album would be like. it was worth the wait, i think it's stonking
Yes it has.

But it wasn't In Rainbows....just lp7. Ha. But yeah, we (Radiohead fans) have been waiting for this for f*ckin AGES.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time
Yes it has.

But it wasn't In Rainbows....just lp7. Ha. But yeah, we (Radiohead fans) have been waiting for this for f*ckin AGES.

Ohh but were sooo close now
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I was really excited about the new InMe album, which is incredible. I'm obviously looking forward to In Rainbows as a long time fan, as well as the new Chiodos record which still isn't out in the UK.

And when's the new Protest The Hero album out? It's going to be a whole new level of chaotic technicality IMO.
in rainbows which has only 4 hours till it's day of release! i can't wait
Quote by fronkpies
Ohh but were sooo close now

I still haven't got my confirmation email from W.A.S.T.E.

Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Lookin forward to Serj's album and new BFMV
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
I think I'll be really interested to hear puscifier, but it's gotta be Radiohead. I can't freakin wait. Is anyone thinking about actually paying some money for the downloadable one?
Page 1 of 2