hey, I own battlefield 2 and battlefield 2142 and haven't played them in a while. I have a new computer now and lost both of the cd keys to install the games so if anybody has an old serial key for their game that they don't use anymore PM it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.
used to play abit of 2142!

Was the only game (actually...other than zelda and unreal tournament) that i was addicted too..

Think my name was the same as my UG name actually...

Always used to play on the Camp Gibraltar maps lol.
watever. Maybe I'll check these out, which ones more fun or watev?(2 or 2142)
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Last edited by tremeloud at Oct 9, 2007,
Never bought 2142 after I realised it was just going to be another BF: Vietnam - Which wasn't bad, but didn't compare to BF1942.

I should really install BF2 or BF1942 again, they are amazing games.
my mates play bf 2142- i don't have it though.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Varkunus
bf2 has no servers left nowadays

theres tonnes of servers. The screen fills with them when i look for one....

PSN ID: ArranP
if the yhad a cd key, and they play online, it's useless :/

sorry to break the news, at least i think it's disfunctional, but meh, just look harder!
I know a site with a lot of good serial keys that work pm me if you want to know because I don't know if I'm aloud to post this kind of stuff.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
I know a site with a lot of good serial keys that work pm me if you want to know because I don't know if I'm aloud to post this kind of stuff.

yeah...that's pretty much completely against the rules, I'd delete your post.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!