When's the deadline to hand it in?
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

i'm against EMA
id be fine with it if it was money that you needed, but its like £30 a week in my college, i mean come on! you may say im just whining cos i dont get it, but £30 a week?
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Can you not get a new one from the school office and politley ask your teacher's to resign it/ fake their sigs?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I get £30 a week hehe.

If you miss ONE lesson you dont get it that week though.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
i <3 my ema. And to those who say its pointless, there have been umteem times ive not skipped a lesson because i wanted to get my EMA. And my mom can't afford to give me lunch money for every day.
I never have to fill in ema forms... college just does it automaticly for me i guess...
...what's EMA? Sorry, i'm not tryin to spam, but i've never heard of that before. :-\
Your college should be able to give you another one. I've not had to fill any forms out yet apart from the actual initial signing up for it.

Quote by erifxneef
...what's EMA? Sorry, i'm not tryin to spam, but i've never heard of that before. :-\

Educational Maintenance Allowance, basically it gives ten, twenty or thirty pounds to you every week depending on your parent's income. If it's over roughly 30K a year you get nothing.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Last edited by Dinkydaisy at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by erifxneef

If your household income is below £30k. As long as you stay on eductaion. (college) you get paid either £10, £20 or £20 depending on what your income is. A week!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
i hate ema, it keeps retardeds, chavs and poor people in just for the money, where the hell is my money when i actually wanted to be there...oh wait it's in the hands of some stupid chav. DOWN WITH THE EMA!
Quote by Draken
i hate ema, it keeps retardeds, chavs and poor people in just for the money, where the hell is my money when i actually wanted to be there...oh wait it's in the hands of some stupid chav. DOWN WITH THE EMA!

I'm not retarded, a chav or poor, but I still get it.

I'll be getting even more next year

-Matthew Arnold

I hate the fact that people who get it seem to rub it in your face ....

Also the fact that half of them spend it on drugs and simlar things- thanks very much government!!!
Quote by David w

Also the fact that half of them spend it on drugs and simlar things- thanks very much government!!!

if they did something like that in the states i might end up spending it on alcohol...
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I'll be getting even more next year

Out of context ftw?
Just go up to your tutor next week and ask if she can back-sign your sheet.

Thats what I do, and it works.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by David w

Cheers.

'Scuse my while I count my Government-provided cash.

Nah, I'm kidding. I'm using mine to save up for a PS3.

I do know a couple of people that use it for dope, and it annoys me that the government is funding their addiction,
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
has anyone been paid yet, cos it seems pretty screwed up where i am, no body has been paid consitencly, or at all, even people who been going since start of September
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by AshDoro
has anyone been paid yet, cos it seems pretty screwed up where i am, no body has been paid consitencly, or at all, even people who been going since start of September

I've been paid two weeks now, when I should have another two, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get it, for whatever reason.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by StonaLemons
i <3 my ema. And to those who say its pointless, there have been umteem times ive not skipped a lesson because i wanted to get my EMA. And my mom can't afford to give me lunch money for every day.
I never have to fill in ema forms... college just does it automaticly for me i guess...

+1

Although I didn't get mine last week.
I used the money from a fortnight ago to get pissed and I forgot to hand in an online assignment >.<

Irony is bittersweet.
Quote by David w
*is jealous of people who get EMA*

+1

It pisses me off that people get £100 bonuses yet my parents could never afford to give me £100 three times a year or £10-£30 a week. Yeah, i get really bitchy about it.

And that's a bolton fan siding with a blackburn.
signature
EMA is awesome

i get 30 squid a week

i think its stupid though because you could have a family with 4 kids to raise and have an income of 35 grand and they wouldn't get crap
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
ive already said i get it, but i do agree some of their ways of deciding who gets it are crap. Someone with 4 children on 32k a year is worse off than someone with 1 child at 25k a year.
Also, my friend didn't get it because his mom had a lot of money in a saving account. So, because his parents saved up for his university funding instead of going down to the pub every week, they loose out on EMA...

I loved EMA. I always got it, no matter how much I was in school, because my tutor always put me down as being there.

love is a dog from hell.

Quote by Dinkydaisy

same.

i love it how my dad's money is all in assets and he's retired so £0 a year haha
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia