Page 1 of 2
yah, its good
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
me!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
i like it, but i really dont like the random jokes that dont pregress the story line... i prefer futurama alot more though
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Who doesn't? *Holds up flame shield from South Park fan bo1Z*
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I love it.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I am so getting that for my birthday, I saw an episode on bbc3 a couple of weeks ago and nearly pissed myself laughing.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
I don't think anyone's ever made a thread exactly like this before.
Quote by erifxneef
Who doesn't like it? The random, pointless joke are the best!

i like some of them, but i think they get pretty annoying sometimes
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
i like it, but i really dont like the random jokes that dont pregress the story line... i prefer futurama alot more though

+1... futurama is awesome.... but nothing matches the original... the simpsons
i hate the long repetetive jokes that go on forever
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
The only cartoon better than Family Guy is Metalocalypse....and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends(me kids got me hooked on it)
First 3 seasons were awesome, but since it has come back after a few years away it hasn't been as good. Still a great show though.
It's gonna be a blue day
I think it's extremely stupid and overated.

But it's so fucking funny.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Honestly, I hate Family Guy, a lot actually. They have these cliche sitcom plot lines and then they just throw a bunch of random flashbacks over them.

Haha Do you guys realize that 90 percent of family guy is... that's almost as bad as.. or, that's like the time.. or whatever and then goes to a flash back. Ahhh hillarious
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I think family guy is the best. I love the way Simpsons and Family Guy keep slagging each other off too, it's hilarious.
I really don't like it at all. My post is pointless but I'm passionate in my dislike of Family Guy
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
It's good. I watch it on occasion. Pretty nice weather were havin'. Lotta sun out there. Too hot for playin' though. Maybe I'll just kick it inside for a bit. Maybe later go have a bite to eat. Maybe order some chinese. Who knows. Feelin' a randy right now. Might just lay on the couch and do nothing. Maybe not. Anyones call. Anyone else feelin' like this. Nice outside but too hot to go and play? Anyone? Well, I know that's how I feel. Just feel like kickin' it. Just me and ma t.v. The ol' telovisio. Nah, just kidding, that shows okay.
I like Family Guy alot....But I also like American Dad as well but no one seems to want to talk about it.
Quote by Fishyesque
Haha Do you guys realize that 90 percent of family guy is... that's almost as bad as.. or, that's like the time.. or whatever and then goes to a flash back. Ahhh hillarious

lol that is so right. My favourite parts are the random parts, the peadophile old guy and the black guy on the news. Infact its on bbc3 tonight 10:25 u betta watch it. And btw i like american dad aswell
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

It seems to be more about taking the piss out of minor american celebrities more than GENUINE humour that everyone can get now. It lost it's way around season 3 IMO. Some jokes go on FAR too long too (Stewie's version of Rocket Man? That song the children sing when Mr Weed comes over? Hell these ain't even jokes!) My vote goes to Futurama anyway.
Quote by 12Jim34
October 15th in Britain or America? I hope it's Britain.

Britain. My mate said it's already out in Canada, so I assume it's out in America as well...

Quote by Eladamri
I also love the search button.

My bass player is in Orkney on holiday...

I did actually search & couldn't find anything...!

And haha, that's cool - quite literally at this time of year. :-/
{{you are all my heart needs to keep me alive}}
It is probally the most retarded thing i have ever seen, but i can stop watching it, I <3 It!!!!
DarkCat
some of the jokes feel really forced, but it's still really funny most of the time, if a little predictable
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I loved every episode from the first three seasons. Way downhill since then, and I mean WAYYYY downhill. Every episode now has a joke that just stretches on for like 2 minutes to eat up some time. I don't know why the writers think it's funny. And they keep bringing back old characters that should have been used once and that's it (ie: Spiderman on the newest episode, that's just laziness on the writer's part).

I find this show extremely annoying to watch sometimes, but I do still watch it because once in awhile they do a really good episode. Plus there is nothing better to do at 9 on a Sunday night.
Quote by just17n8
+1... futurama is awesome.... but nothing matches the original... the simpsons

1+
It's just a show compiled of jokes from all other shows.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I reckon people who say they like Family Guy but hate the long, seemingly pointless jokes just don't get it at all...that IS Family Guy.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I watch it sometimes if I'm flicking through the channels and there's nothing else on. Sometimes it's funny, but most of the time it's not. The jokes have no damn relevance to the storyline, if I wanted random scenarios and phrases thrown at me I'd watch some Japanese toilet training videos, not a poorly done cartoon.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
family guy is the best but i can't remember the names of two characters. one is a kid with an upside down face and the other one is the weather reporter in the news (doesn't say much in his forecasts)
Family Guy is pretty funny, and their flashback thing means they can add in funnier jokes because they don't have to stick to the plot.

And you can't beat "WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE?? " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBAZqpVMiw&mode=related&search=
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
It's ok. It's slayed by South Park, Metalocalypse and The Simpsons though.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Page 1 of 2