Your guy's opinions are the only ones i truly respect and take to heart, so i would like your feedback on our first song. For now that recording is bad quality, but i've got a studio at my house we're going to use to make the official song once i add lyrics into it. But for now i would really appreciate any feedback you guys could give me.

http://www.myspace.com/whitestallionsurl
Bad quality or not, I still like what I hear, it gets me in a peaceful mood.

Don't stop playing music like this, you're like the first young people I've ever noticed playing this stuff lol
thats actually pretty cool... i like it, keep it up, definitely!!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Thanks a lot guys, stuff like this really gives us inspiration:-D

And yeah we're all classic rock lovers so that's the sound we aim for a bit.
yea man not alot of young peaple are writing stuff like this its awesome and i can only imagine what it would sound like with vocals preety cool
Yeah for the vocals i plan on adding a lot of harmony, and we may make a few changes to the songs, we'll consider speed, thanks
lol, the songs okay. There seems to be a lot of unnecessary white stallions on your page though.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Thanks guys, can't say i've ever heard camberwick green, i'll check it out. And yes we're trying to find an original symbol so we have a few.
Good stuff, I get the camberwick green/trumpton ref LOL.
Seriously, I did enjoy it keep up the good work.

Personally I would cut it down to 3 mins tho, I have old recordings of tracks that go on for 25 mins!!! To this day, I have never been able to get anyone to keep interest for more than 3
Thanks man, we're re-recording soon, so well see if we can shorten it up a bit.