Hi, I saw on their website that the radius is like 430mmR but I don't understand this kind of writing, isn't it supposed to be like what Jackson does with their fingerboards? 14"-16" ? So how many ..." is the radius of the wizard neck? Thanks
teh radius is 430mm. do u know metric? milli-meters? 430mm equals to 43 centimeters. whcih is 0.43 meter.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
It's 16.9"
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
430mmR is seventeen inches constant over the whole fretboard. Jacksons have multiradius necks, so they give two values.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Yes I know the metric system, but metres and all are used for lenghts, and radius is for like the bending of a certain material and expressed in degrees not? Like a corner is expressed in °, ' and ". But I might got it all wrong :s Might sound stupid to y'all but I don't get it
If those Jackson necks are 14"-16" what would that be in that mmR kind of thing?
It means the profile of the fretboard is curved as if it were part of a circle with a 430mm radius.
jackson should be like 340mmR-400mmR

jacksons have compound radius. ibanez doesnt.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Chimeray
Yes I know the metric system, but metres and all are used for lenghts, and radius is for like the bending of a certain material and expressed in degrees not? Like a corner is expressed in °, ' and ". But I might got it all wrong :s Might sound stupid to y'all but I don't get it
If those Jackson necks are 14"-16" what would that be in that mmR kind of thing?

Consult this.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by kyrreca
It means the profile of the fretboard is curved as if it were part of a circle with a 430mm radius.

Wow that was extremely helpful Thanks!

I think I understand my error, " is the short for inches

Yeah, got it all now!

Thanks everyone!
I just needed to know because I like the necks of Jackson, that 14"-16" and I was wondering if I would like this wizard neck as well :s
And here it is, the comparision between the 2 necks. The overlapping between the 2 doesn't give you a good comparision because the frets on which the dimensions were given aren't the same :s But anyway... I think this is pretty accurate.