I'm planning on getting a Mesa Boogie combo but i'm not sure which one to get...right now i'm debating between the Recto-o-Verb and the Duel Rectifier Roadster. I play all ranges of music. One problem is that i'm not sure of the price of either of these amps. For the Duel Rectifier Roadster I am looking at the 2x12.
Your looking at about $1800 + for the 2x12 roadster.

I'd also reccomend looking at a Mark IV aswell.
Quote by Aldenté
Your looking at about $1800 + for the 2x12 roadster.

I'd also reccomend looking at a Mark IV aswell.

Do you think ebay would be the best place to get one? I don't have any Mesa retailers near me
If you can find one. They go quickly.

If you do contact the seller try and arrange a buy it now or an offer to end it quick.

Make sure it has been serviced and re tubed recently and checked for all working parts etc.etc.
if you play a lot of different stuff may I also recommend the F-50. Sparkling cleans and a pissed off gain channel
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Yeah I'd say go for a Mark IV or Roadster, I've never played the roadster, but I hear good things and I wan't too impressed by the rect-o-verb when I played it.

The F series are great amps as said above, but if you have that much money to be spending, I'd get one of the two I said.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by GNRAGE_2010
Do you think ebay would be the best place to get one? I don't have any Mesa retailers near me

I bought 2 boogies off of Ebay. No major problems that havent been able to be worked out.

If you're looking to spend $1,800 on an amp...I'd go with a Roadster new. You get a 5 year warranty. It's probably a better idea than spending $200 less for the same amp used. If there's going to be a problem it's going to be within the first few years.

There are usually Roadkings on Ebay for about $1,800. I picked one up for $1,700. Basically the same amp as the Roadster but with the progressive linkage, where you can use combinations of EL34s and 6L6 power tubes. It's neat, not necessary, but can give you a bit more variety to choose from.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio