If you guys frequent the EG gear forums every now and then, you'll notice that I often suggest to "metalheads" to get an Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG, a spectacularly valued guitar at $360.

Almost every time I suggest it, the threadstarter says something along the lines of "Does it come in any other finishes?"

I relayed this information to Kurt at Rondomusic.net, and he responded with the following:

Jason,

Thanks for the input - yes I hope to have by Christmas a large number of EMG and Duncan equipped Agile models in a number of finishes for less than $300!

Kurt

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
*shrug*

I dunno, I love quilted maple with a green finish.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Dude, that's awesome. Although I'm wondering how he can be selling these for 300 dollars and less, considering a set of EMG actives is about 2 hundred by itself.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by *kas
Dude, that's awesome. Although I'm wondering how he can be selling these for 300 dollars and less, considering a set of EMG actives is about 2 hundred by itself.

1)He probably gets an OEM deal so he doesnt pay as much.
2)He redistributes profits from the more expensive guitars into the lower range knowing that by doing so he'll get more customers so either way he makes a tidy sum
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Oh god, I'd so buy an Agile if it was available in my area ;_;
G&L Legacy Special -> Line 6 TonePort GX -> Gearbox\GR2

Fender DG-19 Acoustic