SadistNation
1,256 IQ
Yeah, their Master of Profits album shirt is funny.

Oh and by the way, if you haven't heard the Dillinger and Genghis tour is totally canceled no shows at all
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
Oh and by the way, if you haven't heard the Dillinger and Genghis tour is totally canceled no shows at all

I know!

are you going to the Underoath, ETID, and Poison the Well show?
DESPERATELY looking for a ride and im close
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
nah, i'm not. I don't really like any of them, with the exception of a couple old Underoath songs and 1 Poison song. So......sorry.
thera_x
Banned
396 IQ
underoath's on your with poison the well yet again? this has been like a bi-annual event since 2001...
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
This band is great. Good enough for me to post that random comment to bring this thread back.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
asthebearsets
Give Me The Amulet
109 IQ
I have a shirt from these guys! Such a good band, their Metallica theme (for anyone who doesn't know) comes from their hatred of Metallica, with things like "Master Of Profits" they bash Metallica for how their sell outs and all that.
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Can anyone hook me up with Master of Profits? I can't find that shit anywhere.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.