Hey I am a straight guy, or somewhat straight, all i know is that I like women, and i dont know about men, maybe sometimes. I do have an uber fetish for Greg Sanders. ( real name:Erick Szmanda ) Those of you who don't know him, he is from the show CSI:Las Vegas. In the first few seasons he worked in the lab, but now he is a field CSI. I personally think he is gorgeous and I want him in my pants, he is also a very good friend of Marilyn Manson. Anyone feel the same way about him, any thoughts?? Discuss. <3
Quote by 666paul666
Hey I am a straight guy, or somewhat straight, all i know is that I like women, and i dont know about men, maybe sometimes. I do have an uber fetish for Greg Sanders. ( real name:Erick Szmanda ) Those of you who don't know him, he is from the show CSI:Las Vegas. In the first few seasons he worked in the lab, but now he is a field CSI. I personally think he is gorgeous and I want him in my pants, he is also a very good friend of Marilyn Manson. Anyone feel the same way about him, any thoughts?? Discuss. <3

That doesn't sound very straight to me.
^wider.....
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
i do believe you are bisexual.
dont take it too bad, look at it this way, you've got more options
Quote by 666paul666
Hey I am not a straight guy, or somewhat not straight, all i know is that I like women only for doing household chores, and i dont know about men, maybe sometimes. I do have an uber fetish for Greg Sanders. ( real name:Erick Szmanda ) Those of you who don't know him, he is from the show CSI:Las Vegas. In the first few seasons he worked in the lab, but now he is a field CSI. I personally think he is gorgeous and I want his penor in my bung hole, he is also a very good friend of Marilyn Manson(who i also want engage in buttsecks with) Anyone feel the same way about him, any thoughts?? Discuss. <3

fixed

all jokes aside,

your just bisexual... which is far more socially acceptable than hard-on (no pun intended) homosexuality
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Oct 9, 2007,
I'm going to agree... that you're bi-sexual, which really isn't THAT horrible... but you could of at least had someone cool to have a mancrush on, like... Sean Connery? or Edward Norton? you know, someone cool like that
I would also have to say that you sound bisexual; but it's all cool as long as you're happy.

Greg was better in the lab, it seems like they kinda shoved him into being a full on CSI to choke the show up with the new lab tech people. CSI Vegas rocks though I hope they tone down the drama BS and go back to more weird sciency type things.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Bisexuality can only lead to depression.
Everyone has problems with the opposite sex.

But if you can't even get someone of the same sex, you know you're fucked.

Bisexuality=Sex Insurance
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 9, 2007,