ok i think every body wants to have a awsome guitar practice routine that isnt no 30 hour steve vai workout or a crazy thing they found on the internet that mite be crap
i was thinking that the best routine would be from the people of UG but i was like "how am i gonna find someone with a good one" BANG it hit me why dont i just get everybody to put in something that helped them alot in a thead and combine it or use it as a rountine as there own anybody could put anything that helped them and then we put it all together a u have a awsome routine to use or to take something from it and add as to there own its a fun way to learn

this could be a good idea or a relly bad one it all counts on how much people help and please no spam
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Last edited by 80balls at Oct 9, 2007,
i've always found the basic 1-2-3-4 very helpful when warming up.it helped me remove my habit of flicking back my pinky when i did it slowly and with very little movements
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.