Page 1 of 9
Yep, I found out that I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant. She's with another guy now and he thinks it's his haha. But anyway I told her to get an abortion so he doesn't have to live with it and I don't have to feel guilty.
I just think the thought of killing my unborn child is pretty odd once I really started thinking about it. Not that I feel bad or anything, it's just weird. Kinda funny. I'm pretty sure me finding it funny should be proof enough that I'm not father material.
Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with the pit and see how many of you either had similar experiences, other ideas of what I should do, or just want to laugh at me.
Good day!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
What does she want to do about it?
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Sucks dude. Get ready for a lifetime of akwardness and financial responsibility if she doesn't abort.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
'So I just told her to get an abortion'.

You make me sick.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Yep, I found out that I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant. She's with another guy now and he thinks it's his haha. But anyway I told her to get an abortion so he doesn't have to live with it and I don't have to feel guilty.

That's just out of order. Really, wtf? Use a condom, they ain't difficult.
I hate you.

"yeah, get an abortion, i dont care, brb, just gonna tell Ug about it, its funny as hell isnt it, it wont scar you mentally at all, bye, im gonna go and do something else that will **** up someones life, see ya!"

i hope you get hit by a bus.
how old are you? and the girl?
but killing the kid would fit your screenname....
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
If she wants to abort more power to her. But if she does not I hope you will be the bigger man and at least do something to help her.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
I'm not father material.

i have to admit i agree with you there. strongly.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

WHO THE HELL TELLS SOMEONE TO GET AN ABORTION!?
my cousin got pregnant, and her bf told her to get an abortion, like "get an abortion or i'll kill the baby myself"
who the hell does that? what is wrong with you? i hope you die in the most painful way possible, seriously.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
That's just out of order. Really, wtf? Use a condom, they ain't difficult.

**** you...you are just as bad. Killing a life in the way of abortion is stopping that life from existing just in the same way using a condom prevents that life from happening. They are both against how precious human life is so **** you, you hypocrite!
maybe so...maybe so young one.

Quote by Friggly
"But just PRETEND i'm not your sister"

Quote by dingmydong
I'm gonna start reffering to the female reproductive organ as the scarlet monastery now

Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
**** you...you are just as bad. Killing a life in the way of abortion is stopping that life from existing just in the same way using a condom prevents that life from happening. They are both against how precious human life is so **** you, you hypocrite!

They're different. A condom prevents anything happening in the first place. An abortion is the destruction of a growing human life. You obviously don't quite know what you're talking about.

-Matthew Arnold

and you wont even tell her its yours?!! GOD DAM YOU'RE THE SICKEST MOTHER****ER TO EVER TOUCH EARTH... or at least in the top ten....

abortion is murder you ****ing asshole
but how do you know the child is yours?i mean, if this guy thinks its his child, he must have screwed her alteast once...

EDIT:
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred

well, before you start yelling hypocrite at him, why dont you stop masturbating and knocking up chicks when you dont want children
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Oct 9, 2007,
and of course the other million sperms that get wasted in every conceptive ejactulation are just fiiiiiiine, and wet dreams, those sperm are fine to be wasted

if you;re gonna call someone a hypocrate, be consistant,
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.

thats a pretty fucked up way you said it, but you really should tell her to get one...seeing as you're only 17.
my older brother (now 19) had his kid when he was 17 goin on 18 like you are about to,
and let me tell you, you do NOT want to have one this early in the game.
but hey, its your call.
last post talking to the guy who was against contraception
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred

Well I wasn't expecting this. Sperm is hardly a developing child is it? And your user title says you are a used condom. So do you really hate condoms that much? Fuck you too if you're gonna be like that.

Pretty swift user title edit there.
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred

If you're not kidding then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out...
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
if the other guy thinks its his wont he be the one responsible financially?

Only if he's dumb enough to accept that responsibility. The problem is, the mother can go after the real father at any point in the childs life upto 18 for child support payments.

This happened to a guy I worked with. He had an "illegitimate" child and the mother told him to just not worry about it and stay out of her life since she was marrying some other guy. Then like 13 years later, BAM, he's in court being ordered to start making payments. Ouch.
2002 Muddy Waters Fender Telecaser (MIM) (w/ Bill Lawrence pickups & black matte pickguard)
2006 Ibanez sz520qm (w/ Grover tuners)
Epiphone DR-100

Traynor YCV50-Blue
Toneport GX / Ampltube 2
wtf dude, you cant just order someone to get an abortion

and im pretty sure there wont be many people with the same experience, this is the pit
abortion. i doubt your even 20 years old yet. dont let that **** **** your life up for a mistake that you made. the way i see it (and i honestly believe this from spiritual teaching that i read) is that the soul does not enter that body until a little while after the body is born. what would the baby's purpose of life be to be alive for a few weeks only to be sucked into a vacuum and destroyed during abortion. It has to have some kind of purpose of living and learning, otherwise the soul simply would not become a part of the body.
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred

\_/ Here's your intelligence cup! As you can see it is empty.

What did she say?
As a leaving note, my aunt and uncle just adopted two boys whose mother couldn't handle having them so young. She could have had them aborted, but instead they've brought so much happiness to my aunt and uncle and our family as a whole. I can tell you that as their cousin I love them so damn much I'm so thankful to someone being brave enough to have them and give them away. More people should consider adoption than just 'Oh, I couldn't be bothered with a condom. Lets kill it!'

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred
they're completely different...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i say let her do watever she wants with the kid
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
so if your pregnant you should kill the child cos its the only option to keep you from having to raise the child?
*ADOPTION* *ADOPTION*
Quote by Mr.Loomis_shred

Fuck off and bash your Bible in someone elses direction, you ignorant, selfish twat.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
If she wants to abort more power to her. But if she does not I hope you will be the bigger man and at least do something to help her.

Oh yeah, she wants to get it aborted too. Forgot to add that. It's not like I'm pressuring her.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
As a leaving note, my aunt and uncle just adopted two boys whose mother couldn't handle having them so young. She could have had them aborted, but instead they've brought so much happiness to my aunt and uncle and our family as a whole. I can tell you that as their cousin I love them so damn much I'm so thankful to someone being brave enough to have them and give them away. More people should consider adoption than just 'Oh, I couldn't be bothered with a condom. Lets kill it!'

Your aunt and uncle have my respect, you too DinkyDaisy. Enjoy the cousin....stuff
Quote by guylee
If you're not kidding then you have some serious issues that need to be worked out...

Maybe he's just passionate about siring a large family???
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
If you really can't handle a child, put it up for adoption. You have no right to take its life away from it. The best you can do is bring into the world and give to people who maybe are unable to have a child, who would love it more than anything.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Last edited by Child In Time at Oct 9, 2007,
^you mean adoption??? you put abortion buddy

should've used the glove man
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.