Yeah...I'm lookin' for some good horror reads. Not really that picky, but I'd be really interested in stuff that is more related to the psychological fear then the threat constantly being presents.
No H.P. I've read to much of his **** to count.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
I'm reading The Shining at the mo. Its pretty decent to say the least, but I'm reading it slow so I have something to do on the plane on saturday.
The Shining, The Stand, Christine, IT, and Carrie.

All by Stephen King.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
if you're into short stories you should check out stephen king's "everything's eventual". it's got 14 of them. There's some pretty freaky ones in there. But yeah..anything by stephen king more than likely should be good.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
James Herbert, the British Steven King:
Read:
The Rats
Lair (Sequel to The Rats)
The Fog
Dark
Moon

But best of all (and not a horror book): Fluke
A man who dies and reincarnates as a dog, and he tries to find out why and how he died.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Yeah...I'm lookin' for some good horror reads. Not really that picky, but I'd be really interested in stuff that is more related to the psychological fear then the threat constantly being presents.
No H.P. I've read to much of his **** to count.

Damn, that was my suggestion.
The Books of Blood

by Clive Barker
There were never any good old days/They are today, they are tomorrow/It's a stupid thing we say/Cursing tomorrow with sorrow
Harry Potter 2
The basilisc scared the shiet out of me!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Dean Koontz > Stephen King

try midnight, shadowfires, the taking, odd thomas or false memory
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by Moggan13
James Herbert, the British Steven King:
Read:
The Rats
Lair (Sequel to The Rats)
The Fog
Dark
Moon

But best of all (and not a horror book): Fluke
A man who dies and reincarnates as a dog, and he tries to find out why and how he died.

Wow, you're like a book-twin of me! Fluke gives you so many things to think about. The Rats and The Fog are classics, I can't remember much of the others. Oh if Moon had the school? orphanage? at the end, that was great aswell.