ok. I just traded my old crappy like begginers strat and $100 (is that a good deal) for my friend's BC rich warlock and i went on guitarcenter.com to find out how much they sell it for. then i saw that there was two. the bronze series, and the metal master. so when i checked the guitar it didnt look like the bronze series and looked just like the metal master, but on the head, the warlock did say Bronze Series. so wats up with my little metal mister.
The Metal Master has "bronze series" written on the headstock.

Look closely at the headstock and you'll see it.

In other words, the Metal Master is simply a bronze series Warlock with a few cosmetic touch ups.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by pbuddyj
o serious so this is a metal master

Yes, this is a Metal Master Warlock in Silver Blade.

http://bcrich.com/warlock_metal_master.html

Although I do understand your confusion, because for some reason the stock pictures of the Silver Blade finish don't have the bronze series label, but there are various reasons why it might not be in there stock pics.

Here is another picture where the bronze series label is clearly visible:
http://cachepe.samedaymusic.com/media/quality,85/brand,sameday/MetalMaster_combo-38c29e7180e45c824a90744d99c83fa4.jpg
because Kerry King is a fag right?
Im not even a Slayer fan:P

But the point is, don't go insulting the mans guitar, i happen to have one very similar. It's our choice, our money.

If you don't like it, don't buy one and keep your mouth shut.
Quote by mr_hankey
You got ripped off.

Pretty even deal IMO.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

The bolt-on B.C. Riches do kinda suck. I'd rather have an Ibanez starter model any day. There's a world of difference between this and the custom neck-thrus that Kerry King plays.

That said, calling them "Fag Guitars" is pretty retarded too. "Poser Guitars" would be a lot more accurate.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
Yeah man you got ripped off big time. 100 dollars was WAY too much. maybe 30 bucks but not 100.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by R4STA
fag guitar's

I'm sorry, what? Do you mean "Fag's guitar"? Or perhaps "Fag guitars"? Please learn to use proper grammar, or gtfo
Quote by Missingno476
The bolt-on B.C. Riches do kinda suck. I'd rather have an Ibanez starter model any day. There's a world of difference between this and the custom neck-thrus that Kerry King plays.

That said, calling them "Fag Guitars" is pretty retarded too. "Poser Guitars" would be a lot more accurate.

He's asking what model his guitar is.

Who the hell gives a damn whether or not you think BC Rich is for "posers". This is not a recommendation thread, he just wants the name of his guitar.

There is one more issue though and that's whether this trade was fair or not, but clearly stating that you don't like them doesn't really anwser this question.
it might be pretty irrelevent.
but i think your gutiar with the widow headstock looks much nicer that that bronze series metal master with the red graphic on it
The metal master is a bronze series..

IMO, you got badly ripped off. The neck on most metal masters is very bad.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by TurdFerguson
I'm sorry, what? Do you mean "Fag's guitar"? Or perhaps "Fag guitars"? Please learn to use proper grammar, or gtfo

don't get your knickers in a twist. Whats the matter your not a fag are you?
Quote by R4STA
don't get your knickers in a twist. Whats the matter your not a fag are you?

I don't care, but YOU are reported.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)