i've been playing guitar for about a year and a half and i play alot of maiden and i was wondering if u guys could let me know of some great maiden songs that are a little harder then an easy song like the trooper

some maiden songs i already know are: the evil that men do, hallowed, trooper, flight of icarus, clairvoyant, different world, wrathchild and so on..
run to the hills, number of the beast maybe? i havent listened to maiden in a while i dont remember if those are hard or not
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
i no number of the beast and run to the hills dosent seem like a fun song to play thanks tho and killswitch rulz!!
lol yea man
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
i've been playing guitar for about a year and a half and i play alot of maiden and i was wondering if u guys could let me know of some great maiden songs that are a little harder then an easy song like the trooper

some maiden songs i already know are: the evil that men do, hallowed, trooper, flight of icarus, clairvoyant, different world, wrathchild and so on..[/QUOTE]

What Iron Maiden songs do you know that are good duets, i want to pick one and play it with my friend for a school talent show. I was thinking about Hallowed be thy name or The Trooper.

Also, he just started so it cant be too complicated.
Last edited by Wylde_Man at Oct 9, 2007,
the ides of march is quite short but sounds great, pretty easy too.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
wyld man u and ur friend should try the trooper but make sure u guys have good tone on ur amps
The Wickerman is super easy, Holy Smoke is fairly simple once you get the rhythm down to it. Also give Wasted Years a shot.
try alexander the Great, the last bit of the first solo is a little hard. but very good sounding song. also try Caught somewhere in time, currently trying to learn it. by the way are you learnign the songs with their solo's?
LOL
nah iam not learning the solos ive only learnd the trooper solo and the evil that men do solo... thanks for the suggestions.
loneliness of the long distance runner is a personal favourite. fear of the dark is an obvious one
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Number of the Beast is pretty easy. Simple, killer duel solos as well.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM