hey i am buying a new BMX bike and i ride a lot of stuff like dirt, street and park but i don't want more then one bike. Does anyone have any suggestions. I prefer Haro
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
i used to ride a Haro but they are way tooheavy. A the Moment im riding a Free Agent "Hellcat" and it is great! i cut the bars about an 1 1/2" to 2" and i cut the seat post. i drilled holes in my pegs, i have a custom rear wheel and i have a 21t sprocket. i think my cassette is an 11 or 13t... its a Demolition Anerexia.... lol.

Anywho, ive had my bike about a year and its amazing. it cost me like $350 i think. right off the bat its a good bike. all it really needs is a rear wheel (not strong enough, i recomend a double wall rim) and new pedals.

I used to ride a haro f3 and the hellcat is much better and much lighter.

If you dont like the length of the hellcat i recomend a Stilleto. what is your frame length preference? Standard is 21.5" i think..

if you want to see my bike, i believe it is on my myspace

www.myspace.com/greasysnowball

or greasysnowball2000@gmail.com

if you want an add i wonbt be able to do it for a while because im at school right now and i cant get on myspace.
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Last edited by greasysnowball at Oct 9, 2007,
yah i like my frame a bit smaller around 20 inches
Gear:
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
if yo ulike the size og your frame i recomend the stilleto then. good strong bike and i think its around that size. my friend has one. and i ride it on occassion. its just too short for me.
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Try some Eastern stuff. There are a ton of people riding Easterns from around here and they all love them. My buddy has the Traildigger and loves it.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Would a Haro F3 be alright for riding dirt as well as street?
Gear:
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
it would but the only problem is, its heavy as hell. you will have to do some serious cutting and drilling to drop the weight. if you are asking if it is strong enough, hell yes it is, its a haro. all you would realy need is some new tred and you would be set. but be warned, it is heavy.
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
do you have an old bike? if so how much
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore