Whenever I write something, I can only write Guitar+Bass parts, but no vocals, or Vocals but not Guitar or Bass. What should I do? Also, whenever I write lyrics, I'll look back on them later in the day, and hate what I wrote.
Quote by Jangles5150
Whenever I write something, I can only write Guitar+Bass parts, but no vocals, or Vocals but not Guitar or Bass. What should I do? Also, whenever I write lyrics, I'll look back on them later in the day, and hate what I wrote.

you and me are EXACTLY the same with lyrics

it sucks BALLS
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
I have the same problem with most anything I write down. I'll really like it at the time I think it up, then look at it later and wonder what the hell I was thinking.
Dude I know! It's horrible! I'll like write something before I go to school, and then when I get home I'm like "Dude, what is this? I wrote this? Man, I suck", or something like that.
don't drink and drive, smoke and fly. actually, do both, if that's what you want. i won't care.
I know it always ends up sounding sooooo cheesy farmer brown pop gay kiddie sh*t

pisses me off
Quote by gallagher2006

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
yeah man. the doors rock by the way. so do you have any advice on how to not make it sound like poo?
don't drink and drive, smoke and fly. actually, do both, if that's what you want. i won't care.
hahah thanks man..

I would say write from the heart, but thats what makes it sound so sh*tty hahaha

so I have no clue
Quote by gallagher2006

Quote by Mr. Twelve
i know man. I cant write without it sounding like something from hannah montana.
As cheesy as it sounds, you do have to listen to your heart, technique can only get you so far, which is why it sounds so crappy when you finally read it. You'll get it eventually just try and try again!
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Last edited by KKING911 at Oct 9, 2007,
oh shoot I wrote a song just now.
I'm going to sleep on it and when I wake up I'll see if it sounds like Hannah Montana hahaha
Quote by gallagher2006

Quote by Mr. Twelve
alright cool man