Hello Guys, I am pretty new to this forum and i just started listening to buckethead about a year ago, he is truly amazing, ive got most of his cds now and tryed learning most of his songs too my ability lol. But i have two favourite songs Too Many Humans and cruel reality of nature both from his Population Override. I cannot find tabs for those two songs anywheres ive looked on every site. If someone has the tabs or could tab the songs for me that would be amazing, and if you havent herd those songs well have a listen to them there great. I hope someone can pull through for me, i wish i could tab them myself but im horriable at tabbing especially by ear.

too many humans by buckethead = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7eQg0nqH5A

the other
cruel reality of nature song there are no vids for sorry folks.
Keep going, Buckethead tabs are harder to find, I would like to have Soothsayer whole song tab, never found it, maybe someone can find or tab it for us :P
"Too Many Humans" is the one tab I've always wanted but never been able to find
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

anyone? for too many humans ? i dont even mind paying ya like a couple bucks through paypal
Oh.

I could do it, though i seemed to have lost my Population Override album
I'll have to dig it out, or see if i can find it.

(I tab stuff better if it's running through my CD player, higher quality)
wow thanks man, that would be great. if ya need the songs, i could send them to ya let me know.
I've tabbed too many humans n covered most of it apart from so pretty fun bluesy runs at the end. You should be able to find my tab at ultimate guitar. Don't try typing it at google. go into the ultimate guitar website. Too many humans is such n awsome song.

Oh wait this is ultimate guitar lol...well its in the archive anyway

(OMFG nottingham lace is the best song i've ever heard!!!!!...one of the best ... n theres always comfortably numb..)

have a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeEFgVCC1w8

Keep rocking.
Last edited by GilmourNBucketH at Jan 27, 2008,