What guitar is Kristofer playing in this picture?
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
agreedl it's definitely an ibanez - i'd venture to say an RG of some DX type (350DX), which has the sharktooth inlays and pickguard, like the one shown.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
Quote by DougC84
agreedl it's definitely an ibanez - i'd venture to say an RG of some DX type (350DX), which has the sharktooth inlays and pickguard, like the one shown.

Its sad now when people think of the RG350Dx before the RG550 or its variants (like the 770DX). But yeah, Bonsaischaap linked of the exact guitar, so their you go. they aren't too common though (never seen one in person). Like all Ibanez though of that era, they were probably sweet.
Quote by CJRocker
Its sad now when people think of the RG350Dx before the RG550 or its variants (like the 770DX). But yeah, Bonsaischaap linked of the exact guitar, so their you go. they aren't too common though (never seen one in person). Like all Ibanez though of that era, they were probably sweet.

One of my guitar teachers (Jimi Savage) has that guitar in pink (although he had the body refinished to natural) and it's amazing. These guitars equal to and maybe even surpass todays Prestige line in playability and general quality.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!