so i really like tom morello's innovated work w/ a killswitch setting, even more i love bucketheads' too. my guitar is an SG so it has the dual humbucker setup. the pickup selector is stock (on an epiphone not gibson) and sometimes when i switch to my lead pickup it dies almost completely out. so is that the switch that's messin up? if so im plannin on replacing it. but i've also been told that switches weren't made to be switched back and forth constantly (like using it as a killswitch) but tom morello uses it that way all the time....so why can't mine? or am i just misinformed? i love the stuff i can create w/ the killswitch method so any advice that will lead to me having it work w/o dyin out would be appreciated. thanks
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
You probably messed up/badly wired your pickups in.
Nevertheless, Morello has likely replaced his switch numerous times. Buy a new one for about $2 and some good wire and redo the electrics. It should work...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
i guess i'll have someone at a shop do it, b/c my SG is NOT a guitar i wanna "experiment" on. cuz if somethin goes wrong and i have to go w/out a working electric for more than a couple days i'd lose it. but it was doin that before i put in my SDs
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out