I have one and I'm not sure if mine needs some work or if it's fine. See I'm somewhat of a beginner but I feel it is really I mean really lacking something. I wanted to know if anybody has one or has played one to compare it to another guitar.

Here's a pic of it:

My friend's got a Switch.
This one, though.

It makes beautiful noises, and he's really good. I've never played with it much, but I know it's heavy as ****. That's about all I know.
Quote by daltonator9690
My friend's got a Switch.
This one, though.

It makes beautiful noises, and he's really good. I've never played with it much, but I know it's heavy as ****. That's about all I know.

To tell the truth its the only guitar I've actually played. I mean I've messed around on a few others but come to think of it it is pretty heavy.
I do.
GREAT beginner guitars, and there's lots of settings.
And they look sweet.
And they sell for an amazingly reasonable price. :]
some of their nicer ones are interesting. They remind me of lame Parker knock offs though. The feel is... something different, as is the tone due to the body materials (plastic or some composite thing). They aren't bad by any means, they just aren't my thing as I think they feel and sound bland. They are built well though, and give you some serious bang for your buck if you dig them.
One of the local music shops has a used one and I have played with it a few times. I read up on them and they claim to have some new technology with this vibrcell thing. It feels nice, sounds and plays decent they have a low price on it but so far I haven't decided if I want it or not.

John
Well mine is really rattly but I know that the umm..... thing were the strings connesct to the body is too low so it rattles on the fretboard.... Does anybody know where I can get a pickguard for them?