I really absolutely hate my singing, and the only positive feedback I've ever gotten is from non-objective people. Tone, pitch blah

http://www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

Just listen to Man Who Sold the Wold or No Suprises. Besides just general **** ups (yes I know they're there; i only took half an hour for each ****ty recording) whaddaya think?

Oh and the No suprises vocal travesty about 3/4ths into it, Im sorry to do that to your ears. I ****ed up the piano part and it threw me off.
www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

Stuff: Epiphone EB-3, Custom Made Jazz Bass, Dean Vendetta 4.0, Ovation Mandolin, Ibanez 78 Dreadnought Artist, Martin 12 String, Casio Privia, Behringer Mixer 1204, (2)Rokit 8's, Mac Mini w/ Logic Express, Micro Korg
I have heard a hell of a lot worse. You just need to work on the strength of your voice mainly, in my opinion.

EDIT : It's mainly bad because you think it is. You can tell how deliberately it is low in the mix on No Surprises, and you are really holding back . Your confidence needs work . A lot of the time, someone doesn't have to be a really good singer, but their confidence realy shines through and boosts the whole performance.
There is poetry in despair.
What fridgeraider said, really. In my opinion you have a lovely voice, you just need to sing louder.
Not bad. You only lack the confidence and the PASSION.

^ they pretty much summed it up already
c4c

Quote by ckellingc

So I threw a rock at her.

Fuck heelies.
Alright, I'm gonna fix the piano and try and do some 'passion'
www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

Stuff: Epiphone EB-3, Custom Made Jazz Bass, Dean Vendetta 4.0, Ovation Mandolin, Ibanez 78 Dreadnought Artist, Martin 12 String, Casio Privia, Behringer Mixer 1204, (2)Rokit 8's, Mac Mini w/ Logic Express, Micro Korg
Quote by ChickMagnet41
Not bad. You only lack the confidence and the PASSION.

^ they pretty much summed it up already

+1

wow im inpressed with you chickmagnet41. for a guy who has a a siggy that said I Love Lamp ... wow.
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Ouch. Funny as hell. But still...
www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

LOUDER! and if actually singing dont work for you theres allways death metal ooo ya
dude if you work a bit more you could totally pull of reggae your voice is pertty good for that kind of music without worrying yourself if you sound up to date
My experience with reggae is that it's funner to listen to than to play. I re-did the vocals and I was actually yelling and singing hard but... it sounds the same, and I dont feel like uploading it anywhere right now.
www.myspace.com/ziggyzu

You have a very very nice voice. First of all, tune your guitar, lol. Second, you're not hitting all the tones correctly. Practice your singing or simply just take some lessons. But your singing far from sucks!
I've got a couple new songs up that I'd like people to bash me about. Lucky and Jezebel, by Radiohead and Iron and Wine(covers).

I've heard people I know say they're pretty good, but I think I need the anonymity of the internet to truly berate me. Please and thank you.

http://www.myspace.com/ziggyzu
You have a really good voice its just pretty much what everyone else says. You need more passion. I can hear you someday being famous in a band I think you would do really good with blues singing or alternative rock.
If I don't answer you, I probably don't care
Quote by fridge_raider
I have heard a hell of a lot worse. You just need to work on the strength of your voice mainly, in my opinion.

EDIT : It's mainly bad because you think it is. You can tell how deliberately it is low in the mix on No Surprises, and you are really holding back . Your confidence needs work . A lot of the time, someone doesn't have to be a really good singer, but their confidence realy shines through and boosts the whole performance.

I agree. Not a bad voice, but it's hard to tell because you sing so low. It definitely takes some time to develop confidence in your voice, so you shouldn't feel bad about it. It's just like when you first start playing guitar, you're nervous about playing in front of other people, but then eventually you're confident in your abilities and have no problem playing in front of people. The same is true with singing - it just takes practice and time for your confidence to increase. GL.