I know that this sound is used in lots of songs but i picked shout at the devil by motley crue because its in the beginning.

How do you make that sound, Not the pinch harmonic but the sliding sound?

I'm sorry i cant be more descriptive but i dont really know how else to describe it, but if you listen you'll know.

thanks!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
ive heard that song only a few times and i dont know what your talking about. another example?

Jack my swag
slide your hands on the fret board with the strings underneath your your fingers
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i'll post a link, hold on
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
wrong forum but oh well

just like scrape your fretting hand up the thick strings, that should work

unless you mean a pickslide (slide the pick up the thick strings)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
ok heres a link. The sound i want is at 16 and 21 seconds.

SHout at the devil
Quote by iantheman
what do i do with my left hand?
Quote by iantheman
Quote by LespaulsRcool
ok heres a link. The sound i want is at 16 and 21 seconds.

SHout at the devil

just a slide man. mabye buy a slide that goes over your fingers. that might help. and next time use youtube please. google is whack.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
haha ok thanks, i guess i'm just being spastic.
Quote by iantheman