A week or so back, I finally got a new cell phone, after the 4 year old brick I've been carrying around has basically fallen to pieces. Now I've got a nice new Sony Ericsson W580i. It's great, but I can't figure out how to put my personal mp3s as a ring tone. Any one got any advice? They work as text message tones, but not as rings. I tried moving the songs to the ringtone folder, and it still won't let me use them. Thanks in advanced to any help.
brnh.bandcamp.com
can you not just have the songs on your phone , find them, click options on it, and it should probably say something, use as ringtone or set as ringtone

I dont actually know i'm just going 0ff what every other phone is like...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
can you not just have the songs on your phone , find them, click options on it, and it should probably say something, use as ringtone or set as ringtone

I dont actually know i'm just going 0ff what every other phone is like...

Ya, when I get there it gives me the option of using it as a message tone, but the ringtone option is blacked out.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Ya, when I get there it gives me the option of using it as a message tone, but the ringtone option is blacked out.

maybe there in the wrong format? or your phone is ****
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Meh, I'm sure they have it set-up so I have to buy one of their ****ty overpriced ringtones.
brnh.bandcamp.com