I just got breakfast club and dazed and confused (one of my faves) what else is a good movie, to watch w/ my gf perhaps (she loved haloween 2007)
I recommend Terrorists, Killers and Middle-East Wackos, Faces of Death, Traces of Death, Pokémon: Mewtwo Returns, Necromantik, Flower of Flesh and Blood and Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song.
necromantic 2:Return of the Loving Dead
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
necromantic 2:Return of the Loving Dead

Its good carrot waxing material, but I prefer number one.
if she likes chick flicks and you wants some you can stand then persuit of hapiness, and reign over me are actually quite good. btw i didnt read the post so im not sure what the taste in movies really is lol
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Adaptation is pretty awesome. So is The Big Lebowski, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Coffee And Cigarettes, Clerks, Being John Malkovich, Empire Records, Mallrats, Fargo, Better of Dead, Dr Strangelove. Lots of stuff.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke