best reverb pedal for that satriani/santana/david gilmour tone, just to add depth to my distortion. thanks
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
any, really, just to get that tone, ill pay anything, i guess if i had to have one, up to maybe $200?
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
electro harmonix makes some expensive ones, theyre called holy/holier/holiest grail. Fender has this thing http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-63-Fender-Reverb?sku=480553

Its like 500 bucks but those bad boys get better reverb then any amp in the world.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
thats pushin it a bit, haha
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
haha yeahhhhhhh, check out the holy grail and holier grail, those sound real nice.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
so, none of those computerized fake sounding reverbs, and it actually sounds like it has a little echo and depth to it?
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
They're the best reverb pedals ive played, no one will be able to tell the difference really, reverb is reverb when its done right, and EH makes really nice analog pedals, all of theyre stuff is pretty damn good.

I'd still try some out at a music store if you can
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
how about the line 6 verbzilla and the marshall reflector i think its called?
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Last edited by punk_rocker101 at Oct 9, 2007,
Line 6 is all **** to me, there buffers suck they take so much from youre tone when theyre off, i've never played the marshall, I still say go try some out if you can.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
EHX Holy Grail is the best natural sounding reverb pedal. There's also the T-Rex tube reverb, but it's too expensive
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
alright, holy/holier/holiest grail it is
Quote by Hpda5121

mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I like the Boss one a lot. The new Brand New album turned me on to it, and Ive really been wanting to pick one up for a while now.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by V12prowler
Line 6 is all **** to me, there buffers suck they take so much from youre tone when theyre off, i've never played the marshall, I still say go try some out if you can.

The Verbzilla does NOT suck tone. On or off, it doesn't **** on your tone at all. It's about the most tweakable reverb unit I've seen though.
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
Go for the holy grail.

The RP350 has amazing Lexicon reverb and more reverb than you can shake a stick at. I got a total Gilmour tone atm it's ****ing sick.