What time do you think they'll allow people to download it? i would think 12am, but it said in UK time..?
I think the rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomena that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere.

And John Constabl is an asshole. Who does he think he is painting rainbows?
it said "in the morning, October 10, UK time

so i'm thinking, eh, 6-9 AM UK time, 1-4 AM US East coast time
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by .SLAVE.
I think the rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomena that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere.

Rainbows do not appear in the sky. They exist because an observer sees them. Rainbows appear as images on the observer's retina, not in the sky.
You won't be around forever girl, you gotta grab life with both hands.

Gear:
USA Fender Telecaster
Tweed Fender Blues Junior
Boss DD-3
Boss RC-2
Boss BD-2
Boss GE-7
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
Handmade AB box
MXR Micro Amp Clone
just register on the site. fairly quick download. only 160kps quality but still sounds good. i didnt pay cause im poor and im not that bigger radiohead fan. maybe if they intruige me enough with this latest effort i will
Quote by gallagher2006
If you didn't pay anything for it, it doesn't download properly So, Pwned to all those who payed nothing =]

This is not true.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by gallagher2006
If you didn't pay anything for it, it doesn't download properly So, Pwned to all those who payed nothing =]

Yes it does...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by .SLAVE.

And John Constabl is an asshole. Who does he think he is painting rainbows?

^ouch, I'm not even a radiohead fan, but I wouldn't go that far..... how is the album anyways, is it good? I'm thinking of downloading it, but I don't know
Hey I've written something about Radiohead's In Rainbow....plz give my ur feedback.....check my UG blog or click my sig.....
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Quote by Matt_M_2002
Rainbows do not appear in the sky. They exist because an observer sees them. Rainbows appear as images on the observer's retina, not in the sky.

WHAT???????

All my life... a lie..
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy