Well, it's only 21 days til my 21st birthday!!

So I figured I'd have a few drinks all day to celebrate it being 21 days til i turned 21.. right? WRONG.

Cops caught me. I GOT AN MIP! ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This sucks.

But, to make a thread out of it. Have any unlucky stories about getting busted for something?

discuss.
What's an MIP?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
OK, good I'm not stupid...

What's an MIP?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
OK, good I'm not stupid...

What's an MIP?

mashed in public
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Minor in possesion (of alcohol)? I think so. Probably some kind of punishment that doesn't allow you to buy alcohol.
I'm a communist. Really.
Smooth...

Trainer Tip: 21 days until your 21 doesn't make you 21.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Smooth...

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Smooth...

yeah thanks.

I'm not really sure how I got caught, I'm still pretty drunk right now. Im actually not even sure I got one, cuase I would probably be at the poilce staton right now... hmmm
What the hell is with 21 being the drinking age, anywhere? Especially in Michigan.

Look, alcohol's a dumb drug and I don't touch the stuff, but seriously? It's illegal for a 20-year-old to drink? Gah.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
That's so gay. The purpose of waiting for people to turn 21 to drink is the amount of maturity they have and the development of the liver. 21 days won't change ****.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
hahaha, I'm 18 and I can drink here Canada FTW
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by ShizNick
hahaha well ****. um

i guess it was my freidnd playing a trikc on me.

Then you FAIL.

Create another useless thread pls.
YOur profile says your birthday is on Jan. 30 1990....

Edit: That would explain the MIP...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by ShizNick
hahaha well ****. um

i guess it was my freidnd playing a trikc on me.

waht a silllie billy

you got owned

Jack my swag
are you drunk right now?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by zeppelinpage4
YOur profile says your birthday is on Jan. 30 1990....

owned
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
by the time you go to court, you'll be 21 and the judge will throw it out
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Come to Canada
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I got lucky and got busted with some smokes right before my 17th birthday (lucky cus i would have gone to jail ...if i was 17)
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Quote by MurderWorship
That's so gay. The purpose of waiting for people to turn 21 to drink is the amount of maturity they have and the development of the liver. 21 days won't change ****.

My local mall recently set up an underage rule for Fridays and Saturdays. You have to be 17 or older to walk around unaccompanied by an adult. I turned 17 the 25th of September. I went to this mall on like, the 18th. I got kicked out. A week before I turned 17, and the mall cop tells me to get out. It's a bit off subject, but your "21 days won't change ****" line made me think of my situation.

Anyways. I laugh at TS for being caught. Alcohol is for douchebags, anyways. And believe me, I know. I worked in a bar for about 10 months.
Spiral Out
iknow man the drinking age is ****ed up over there i dont have to worry bout that here its 18 im 16 but i began when i was around 12 im latino so dnt bother :. anways if u can go to prision when ur 18 wwhy cnat ujust ****ing drink where unr 18 haha ur scoiety is strict not liek mine if u get caught cops will drink with ya yeh
hahaha two more years and im legal to drink what i want lol im 16 btw
I am me. Live with it.
this country fucking sucks. all the laws are stupid, politicians are assbitches, and soon there gunna be putting laws on air.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by rock_metal_fan
iknow man the drinking age is ****ed up over there i dont have to worry bout that here its 18 im 16 but i began when i was around 12 im latino so dnt bother :. anways if u can go to prision when ur 18 wwhy cnat ujust ****ing drink where unr 18 haha ur scoiety is strict not liek mine if u get caught cops will drink with ya yeh

Your spelling certainly suggests that you started drinking when you were 12.
So you can be forced to join the military but can't have a beer...
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Your spelling certainly suggests that you started drinking when you were 12

hahaha sorry man i just go used to writing like that, i didnt really start at 12 but yeah everyone tells me that
but yeah everyone sees my point you can fight for your country but you cant have a beer after you saved it, now that is dammed
Quote by Ironbodom
So you can be forced to join the military but can't have a beer...

Forced?

It's not the 60's anymore...