I have an 8 page research paper due in two days. Now, i dont exactly know if any of you huys could help me but im running out of ideas and time. I need to find the number of police employed yearly within the United States (preferably in the state of California). I also need to find statistics on crimes committed racially, as in are more crimes committed by whites or hispanics etc. I have been looking all over google for the past two hours and havent found ****! So if anybody can PLEASE help me i would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
If our lord Google couldn't help you, no one can.

Good luck to you, friend.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
California Highway Patrol: 6800

State Correctional Officers (the ones at the prisons, if you didnt know): 31,000

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department: 16,000 employees, over 8,400 of whom are sworn deputies

Orange County Sheriff's Department: 1,460 sworn members and 1,446 civilian personnel

San Diego County Sheriff's Department: approximately 4,000 sworn deputies and civilian support personnel

i dont know if any of that is helpful. its all from wikipedia though, so i dont know if you want to use it, unless you can backup the sources.
I just found it ironic that you have a meaningful quote in your signature, yet wait till the last minute.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Im going to try asking one more time. It cant hurt to try.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?

Check the thread "How is..."

Somehow it degenerated into a racial inequality debate, with me semi losing, but there are plenty of links to race-crime connections there.

Also, check out the Bureau of Justice and the Census Bureau on your own.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)