Page 1 of 2
damn i wish i had the link of billie joe "beating up" some guy in the audience
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Good for Portugal.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I was at a show last night where like 25 people got on the stage and just stood there. I hit one of the scenester girls square in the nose with a powerade bottle.
i was at a Kix reunion cancert 3 weeks ago, and some old fat guy jumps up on stage and just stands there holding the mic. then security hauled his ass to the ground.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I saw one on youtube, can't find it now, where Matt Heafy(Of Trivium) had security kick a guy out. They wouldn't play until the guy left. The crowd got upset and started to force the guy out.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
They're ****ing annoying.

Wankers just do random **** to just to piss the performers off and mess them up for no actual reason and try and act cool.
Some ****ing loser started throwing rocks at my drummer and he skipped a couple beats.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
on youtube the video of slayer playing angel of death at ozzfest 1996 some dude runs onstage and tom is like wtf? and in this one death video this roadie is throwing left and rights at the ppl in the audience its crazy
Nickelback is alright but that's still hilarious. I like how he asks if they have any fans and nobody responds.
That Nickelback one was hilarious. They got what they deserved. ****ing frauds
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I really don't understand why people would pay to see a band then do something stupid like throw something at them.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by sirstickykey

**** Matt Heafy is a piece of ****. Just because he is on his period and he can't take a bit of heckling, he ****ing has a bitch about it and kicks some kid out. **** you Matt Heafy, you suck enormous dick and your an asshole!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
**** Matt Heafy is a piece of ****. Just because he is on his period and he can't take a bit of heckling, he ****ing has a bitch about it and kicks some kid out. **** you Matt Heafy, you suck enormous dick and your an asshole!

So....he's an piece of **** 'cause he kicked a guy out that was throwing stuff at him? I'm sorry...I would have done the same thing. Atleast they didn't walk off stage and leave the fans that actually came to hear them disappointed(here's looking at you, Nickelback).
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Quote by Guitarist132

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by ep1kz
damn i wish i had the link of billie joe "beating up" some guy in the audience

ha that was pretty funny, search it on youtube
you might just find it with a little luck and a hint of magic
lol, but yeah that was good

EDIT: i also hate nickelback for a lot of reasons not to be discussed here
Last edited by saosin22533 at Oct 9, 2007,
That's not funny, at all.

If you don't like a band, don't go to the damned show. Let them make their music, and don't be a fucking asshole about it by throwing stuff at the performers. That's so ignorant and stupid, and ruins the show for everyone who came to enjoy the music.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
At Parklife, a dance festival, in Melb a few weeks ago, some twat on ice climbed up the lighting rig about 20m above the stage and refused to come down for literally about 10mins during the Justice set. It was ridiculous- the MC was hurling abuse at him like: "if he falls make a hole so he hits the ground" and "you are never getting sex EVER again". All the while 25,000 people are calling the dude a wanker and throwing bottles at him. Of course management had to pull the plug in the meantime, and when he finally came down security held him down while people in the front row kicked him. Awesome.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
more vids por favor.

these are cool.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by IncubusMan999

i would have done the same.
when you get down to it thats what YOUR doing.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by thefuzz454

that is legendary!!

"**** with the devil, and you get burned!"

I was at Summer Slaughter and these two dumb bitches in the front were heckling Ion Dissonance. At the end of their set the singer says something to the effect of "You two dumb bitches at the front, if you don't like the band then go the **** outside." and proceed to the call them *****s and sluts a few times over.

The crowd didn't really like the band but they still cheered after that.
Quote by sirstickykey

What a douche. I hate that cocksucker.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

Quote by cliffemall123
What a douche. I hate that cocksucker.

Again...I gotta say. All because he kicked someone out of a show who was a pest? You would do it too.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Quote by Guitarist132

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by monkeyboyjr
Again...I gotta say. All because he kicked someone out of a show who was a pest? You would do it too.

I dont think I would if my band wasnt headlining. Trivium was opening for Iron Maiden, and that guy probably went there to go see Iron Maiden.
Quote by mexicanmidget88

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

R.I.P. George Carlin

Quote by cliffemall123
I dont think I would if my band wasnt headlining. Trivium was opening for Iron Maiden, and that guy probably went there to go see Iron Maiden.

So? Either don't show up to see the openers or leave the venue until the band you like comes on.

It's not the band's fault if you don't like them.
Quote by 3lusiv3
possibly the best segue to "I Will Kill You" ever.

+1, that is hilarious. I would never **** with Corpsegrinder. He is huge. His neck alone is 50 pounds.
Quote by manyfingers

i'm very tempted to jump onstage a tool show now...

i'd love to get tackled by maynard, i'd go gay for that man, no f*cking joke...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
well here's green day trying to be bad ass:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nYcgvUOMk7g

axl rose yelling bout a camera:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SvAOEEVUJr4
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by zzany1

That really depresses me. I mean i dont particularly like MCR but the fact that anyone would be so disrespectful to musicians who have worked so hard to bring you something they think is good is disgusting.
Page 1 of 2