what does this mean if i cry when im writting emotional songs and like while i play it i cry.

why i cant control it?

any thoughts BUT NEGATIVE
Why ME?!?!!
Your sig is relevant to the answer to this thread.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
Your sig is relevant to the answer to this thread.

edit: oh and it means youre EMO, id rather not comenting emos
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
you cant control it bcuz its who u r?
idk

crying isnt metal

banana stickers, metal.
bunnies, metal.
crying, no.
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Well also id like to add, it was about a friend who i thought was dying at the time, so please keep the negative comments to yourself
Why ME?!?!!
Quote by diddly14
Well also id like to add, it was about a friend who i thought was dying at the time, so please keep the negative comments to yourself

so you might have just answered your question.
Are you surprised to find yourself sad when thinking of a friend's death? Are you saying you'd rather not be sad?

Meh. That's just the way it is.
I'm a communist. Really.
it means you're emotional. not bad. but why would you ask UG about his?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
it means you're emotional. not bad. but why would you ask UG about his?

cuz i wanted to know what people thought was wrong
Why ME?!?!!
Why would you ask a question if you were only interested in positive answers?

It means you're going to make it in the music business and you'll be happy and successful and bad things will never happen to you or your loved ones! No, see, that's insane, the honest answers here aren't always (like in this case) positive.

If you cry when writing or playing, perhaps you should take some Midol for your feminine moodiness, or switch to pads if tampons are too invasive and uncomfortable?

Oh, and who can control it when they cry? If people could always control it, then no one would cry, since crying is obnoxious most of the time.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by diddly14
cuz i wanted to know what people thought was wrong

maybe it's because you thought your friend was dying.....that might have something to do with it.

+ real men don't cry.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
+ real men don't cry.

That's nonsense. If you consider yourself a "man" by those terms, you haven't had anyone really close to you die. Everyone sheds a tear now and then, and being a man does not involve alexithymia (can't think of a better way to put it. Means lack of emotions).

And on a side note, you're not emo just because you cry over a dead friend. Emo (to me) means self-pitying idiot, and there's a wide gap between the two.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by diddly14
what does this mean if i cry when im writting emotional songs and like while i play it i cry.

why i cant control it?

It just means you need to dye your hair black, put it all on your face and cut yourself while crying.
Quote by Raziel2p
That's nonsense. If you consider yourself a "man" by those terms, you haven't had anyone really close to you die. Everyone sheds a tear now and then, and being a man does not involve alexithymia (can't think of a better way to put it. Means lack of emotions).

And on a side note, you're not emo just because you cry over a dead friend. Emo (to me) means self-pitying idiot, and there's a wide gap between the two.

Ok you proved me wrong and no, I haven't had anyone close to me die, but In all other cases, real men don't cry.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I could give you a serious answer but you might cry and write a song about it.

Or cut himself with it.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
Or cut himself with it.

That too, and then he'd have to go out to the mall with mom and buy girl pants.
I think its hardly a suprising response if it's about a dead friend. Not emo, anyone who says you are emo is just a little close minded. Unless you listen to FoB and MCR. In which case, you shall be diagnosed an emo.
Quote by diddly14

why i cant control it?

it could mean you're easily roused or have an emotion disorder. if it bothers you see a shrink.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
there's nothing wrong with emotions
don't listen to this "real men don't cry" crap
its perfectly fine to cry
unless its like over everything and you cry in public and stuff
thats a little weird
also there's nothing wrong if you're emo
cause at ug unless you're in the pp&e thread uger's lover to hate emos
they hate 'em as much as they love their "manly" metal
so i wouldn't worry about your tears
I say if it upsets you to cry, then don't listen to the stuff that makes you cry. Stay away from it for a while, then when you are over the whole friend dieing thing, then you can start listening to it again.
DarkCat
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
banana stickers, metal.

Hell yes.

Anyways...guy, why do you post this up here? You're not that dumb, are ya? You're just gonna get flamed, you're looking for attention, or you're bored. Go away.
Quote by Scarlet_Fever
I think its hardly a suprising response if it's about a dead friend. Not emo, anyone who says you are emo is just a little close minded. Unless you listen to FoB and MCR. In which case, you shall be diagnosed an emo.

Neither one of those bands are technically emo, but whatever.

TS, it's just emotions. Most (good) songs involve them.
<Han> I love Hitler