Supposedly Peaveys resale value is horrible? why is that.. would that be good or bad for a buyer? would it mean that they aren't quality products or what. i'm thinking on buying a used 5150 combo
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
The market for Peaveys seems fine to me.

*shrug*
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
dude there exactly the same as everything else and how much are you gonna buy it for? and its an amazing amp but you might wanna buy a noise gate
how much would a noise gate cost, whats a good brand
i don't know i only have 200$ saved up around 500$-600$
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
ISP Decimator is pretty much the standard noise gate, I have pretty much the same setup and it does wonders. The $40 difference between it and an NS-2 is completely worth it.

Waddaya mean "i don't know i only have 200$ saved up around 500$-600$"? Do you have $500-600 for the amp and $200 for other stuff, or do you have $200 and need $500-600 more? I got my 6505 used for $550.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
i have 200$ saved and ganna try and buy it between 500-600$ haha

edit; so what exactly does the noise gate do. does it just stop feedback alot of unnecessary stuff?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay