For all of you people that think that peewee american football are kicks and giggles.

Speaking of which I just got back from my football game and we won 28-0. Go us...Haha

We be 5-1
SPACE FOR RENT
Last edited by Rock'N'Soul at Oct 9, 2007,
i remember the good ol peewee days.

=[

*btw +1 on the happytimeharry sig.*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
The football team at my highschool hasn't won a game in 3 years.

We suck.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
During peewee, I was named the sackmaster.

23 sacks in one season.

9 on the first game.
Quote by Drewcifer 000
The football team at my highschool hasn't won a game in 3 years.

We suck.

Oh my...
Even my Highschool team is better, and we lost a game 36 to nothing last year.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Oh my...

We lost 32 to nothing two games ago.

Our offensive line sucks.

Everybody tells me I should be on teh offensive line.
Number 4 is a beast.

This brings back the memories of pewee football. My team only lost two games in 4 years and one of the losses was the last championship game we played. That sucked.
The first hit is the best one.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
my high school team went to state last year in the 6A division...

wtf is the point of this thread?
ehh
getting hit like that really doesn't hurt. We used to run full speed at each other and launch ourselves off our feet without pads or anything. Good ol' 8th grade

but really, being hit with someone's shoulder doesn't hurt as much as a couple of hits to the face. the body is built to be able to withstand one hard hit. If you ever want to knock a guy out you have to hit him twice- or hit him once and then have his head hit something else. Then the brain gets knocked around and all that crap.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by skaguitarist53
my high school team went to state last year in the 6A division...

wtf is the point of this thread?

Read the title and find out.
Yup, that number 4 kid seems to have some good natural instincts. The hits were nothing much. I played football but, just with friends around the neighbouhood, played a game called British Bulldog. The objective was to run from one end of field or park or whatever to the next by eluding the others who had previously been caught. SOme of the non football gear protected hits were jsut crazy. TO be young and foolish again.
Quote by TwistedLogic
Yup, that number 4 kid seems to have some good natural instincts. The hits were nothing much. I played football but, just with friends around the neighbouhood, played a game called British Bulldog. The objective was to run from one end of field or park or whatever to the next by eluding the others who had previously been caught. SOme of the non football gear protected hits were jsut crazy. TO be young and foolish again.

He's nothing compared to me when I was in peewee.

*cue the music...cue the fucking music!*
I loved peewee football. We were awful though. We went like...1 and 9 in our two years. It sucked because I was the biggest kid and even I sucked

btw, this is going to turn into some bullshit "rugby is so much better" debate within the next few posts.
Last edited by CowboyUp at Oct 10, 2007,
I played professional football (soccer to the americans among us) at under-14s age group, and we played rougher than that. I personally put 3 guys in hospital - and they were all accidental!!!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I played professional football (soccer to the americans among us) at under-14s age group, and we played rougher than that. I personally put 3 guys in hospital - and they were all accidental!!!

I broke my ankle and had to goto the hospital when I was 11 playing American Football. Just because those kids didn't goto the hospital in that video, doesn't mean anything.
Quote by TwistedLogic

We had a similiar game, called "Walk the Plank or Join the Crew", but if you were caught whilst trying to make your way across the field you would have the shit beaten out of you until you walked the plank (i.e. tried to escape and make it across the field again) or joined the crew (got caught).

Pretty brutal stuff.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
We had a similiar game, called "Walk the Plank or Join the Crew", but if you were caught whilst trying to make your way across the field you would have the shit beaten out of you until you walked the plank (i.e. tried to escape and make it across the field again) or joined the crew (got caught).

Pretty brutal stuff.

We only played smear the queer.
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I played both soccer and football and got hurt duing both. I always felt sore after football but hardly ever got sore after soccer. Both are alot of fun to play
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Oh my...

Hah, BFD. My school's team lost 129 to 0 last year.

There was actually an article in the Dallas Morning News about how much my school's football team sucks, I believe. We haven't even scored in three years of playing.

Other than that, those were some pretty br00tal hits from elementary school kids.

EDIT: Here's a link with video of our suckitude.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Last edited by CaptainWow at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by thewho65
I don't know why but I hate football

Why did you feel the need to express that?