a pickup...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
a pickup...

i want you to answer what the threas says, not the title. from now on, ignore the title
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
oops sorry
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
That's a single coil I think, "3 times the output of an average single-coil" from the link
Gear
ESP-LTD B-55 5-String Bass
Dean Edge-09
Hartke HA2500 on a VX-4x10

ESP-LTD EC-50 Guitar
Line6 Spider III 30watt
Quote by metalman71589
That's a single coil I think, "3 times the output of an average single-coil" from the link

No, its a humbucker, just sized like a single coil, and it would use humbucker wiring schemes too.
Quote by Zofar
No, its a humbucker, just sized like a single coil, and it would use humbucker wiring schemes too.

He's right.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
He's right.

No he's not. A rail pickup is a humbucker

From the Fast Tracks Page:
With hum-canceling side-by-side coils and twin-blade pole pieces, the Fast Track 1 dishes out solid single-coil tone with some distinct advantages.

From the Choppers page:

It shares the same side-by-side coils and twin-blade construction as the Fast Track1 as well as no misaligned poles or string-pull problems.

And from the Fast Track II's:

Like a Chopper on steroids, the Fast Track 2 is a pedal-to-the-floor, side-by-side, twin-blade monster.
Quote by CJRocker
No he's not. A rail pickup is a humbucker

So he is right.

Dimarzio blade pickups are rad.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
So he is right.

I swear to hell that quote was changed... Sorry, its been a long day.
Quote by pifty

From the way you wrote that, I'd guess you also like DiMarzio Quickrealease straps, hm?
Quote by Pikka Bird
From the way you wrote that, I'd guess you also like DiMarzio Quickrealease straps, hm?
I'm fond of Cliplocks for a number of reasons, but I really don't see how you figure it from the way I wrote that.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Well, the slang one chooses will reveal a lot about any given person. At the sight of a very eighties looking pickup, your slang word was "rad", a product of the eighties, which led me to believe you'd also go for the strap lock of choice for eighties shredders.

Quote by Pikka Bird
Well, the slang one chooses will reveal a lot about any given person. At the sight of a very eighties looking pickup, your slang word was "rad", a product of the eighties, which led me to believe you'd also go for the strap lock of choice for eighties shredders.

You display the extent of logical reasoning which is so unusual for a common UG denizen. However, I only ever mention the eighties' idiosyncracies in a purely ironic sense.
Quote by Zofar

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Pikka Bird

amazing.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For all intents and purposes, I would say that that pickup is a humbucker, just little.

Originally, I think humbuckers were pickups designed to cancel (or buck) pickup hum.

Those that buck hum are called humbuckers.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/