So, im pretty good with the vibrato and the blues kinda bends, but when i go for a good high bend, my fingers get caught under the other strings, and when i release, they all twang. Is is a techunique (sp) problem or is it just my fat fingers?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
i used to have that prob when i started but it just went away after a while
well, ive actually been playin for like...almost 3 years now....
but im more of a head-bangin beat rythim guy, and i never uses bends untill i found pinch harmonics...so fun! but not the "BLANG!!!!" after i let em go....
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
i know man, i had teh same problem..but you know, you just naturally fix it without even knowing it man. like when i bend i put my palm to the stringsas im releasing so that they dont twang, but its gotta be smotth....palm mute and keep playing with your song/solo
age 1:

age 4:

age 8: :stickpoke

age 15:

age 17:
age 21:
It just has to do with practice. You may have larger then normal fingers (or smaller then norm, doesn't matter) but it's really a matter of getting used to being percicse. If you don't believe me, check out Andy McKee on youtube. Dude has some fat fingers but he hits those notes perfectly (and some highly technical stuff at that). Just keep with it and be mindfull of precision.