Unsure if it goes here, but it has to do with my music career! ...Hey that rhymes.

Today I found out that I won a "Free 100 business cards" contest from Staples. I'm posting this to get advice on what I should put on it. My current music business card is a simple white card with black dog ears. Has my name, e-mail address, and phone number. Then it states:

Songwriter/Manager/Artist Development/Guitarist/Percussionist

I've been using it as an all-in-one for the past 2 years and have been meaning to update it. Most of my business cards are handed out at music conferences, conferences, and for people interested in collaborating. For the past few months I have been focusing on obtaining a marketing/promotion job in the music industry and my music writing career. I also give private instruction and have been wanting to expand.

Should I have my music cards more focused or is the "all-in-one" still a good idea? I've also been thinking about throwing my personal myspace address on the new ones.

Ideas/Comments?
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
The myspace thing could be a double edged sword, whilst myspace is how a lot of people find new music (hell, it's how I've found some of the bands I like), some people in the industry may look down on it as being unprofessional to have a myspace.

That said, if you have already got a reputation within the music scene in your area I don't think it would hurt too much.

Also I think the all-in-one is a good idea because just putting something specific might mean that someone looking for say...a Percussionist, misses you because it wasn't on your card. That said on the other hand, it might be a bit much for people to take in.... Have you had good experiences with handing out the all-in-one type cards?

Concerning the design of the card, as I'm sure you already know, you'll want to keep it simple but at the same time eye-catching and professional.

I have to be honest and say I picked up a business card for a blues guitarist/singer yesterday just because the background of the card caught my eye.

That was probably more a ramble than any actual advice so apologies if it didn't make much sense!