What a huge coincidence, I started learning this song about 4 days ago. I love it. It's not that hard but it's a challenge alright.
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
Quote by TSelman
What a huge coincidence, I started learning this song about 4 days ago. I love it.

what do you think of the solo? do you think its hard. I'm looking to learn this song, cause i love and i wanna improve. But i don't want to go over leaps and bounds
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
what do you think of the solo? do you think its hard. I'm looking to learn this song, cause i love and i wanna improve. But i don't want to go over leaps and bounds

It's tough, play it very slow at first, slowly build up. Make sure you understand how to play the techniques in it.
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
Iron Maiden don't have any hard solos to my knowledge. You'll be laughing at this in a year i think.
I would think about 5 hours, maybe 4 (to bring it up to iron maiden speed)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
It depends on you! It takes me forever to learn something now a days. When I was playing when I was younger I could pick things up fairly fast. I have a friend that can listen to a song pick up the guitar and have 75% of it down in less than an hour, after a day he can play it almost perfectly. I learn a lot faster if I can watch some one play.

John