why doesn't the pit have its own wikipedia article? i think we need some sort of elder to chronical what the pit has gone through. its probably me just bein drunk though.
Last time I read UG's wiki, they mentioned the Pit extensively. Why don't you make one, concerned citizen?
Who dat?
Because the Pit is a lot less important than you'd think. People who don't visit the UG forum couldn't care less about the Pit, and UG forum visitors don't need a Wikipedia article to learn about the Pit.

Besides, the Pit is the worst part of UG.
Last edited by yawn at Oct 9, 2007,
Quote by muffinman123192
What will we write?

"The Pit: The only area of the site consisting of highly trained doctors."

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
nothings more important than the pit

the pit knows all.. sees all.. icy hots all.. *_*
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
In fact, someone has messed with the page

"UNBAN BENDYSTRAW IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE CONSCIENCES!!!!!, and comments can be made about the tab. The most popular tab is "FREE BENDYSTRAW", a 5-star tab with over 11000 hits[2]. As a matter of fact, three versions of FREE BENDYSTRAW are in the Top 5 tablatures.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by TheDudeman
why doesn't the pit have its own wikipedia article? i think we need some sort of elder to chronical what the pit has gone through. its probably me just bein drunk though.

Be good for a laugh but someone has to do it.
Shotgun not.
lol. we were credited with stuff like b*ttsec*s. I lol'd at the page. I love having russian masters.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
im not seeing any of the stuff you guys are talking about on the page...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Miggy01

"UNBAN BENDYSTRAW IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE CONSCIENCES!!!!!, and comments can be made about the tab. The most popular tab is "FREE BENDYSTRAW", a 5-star tab with over 11000 hits[2]. As a matter of fact, three versions of FREE BENDYSTRAW are in the Top 5 tablatures.

Who dat?
seriously, what a retard

Face the consciences

wtf, at least spam with correct word usage
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01

All the bendystraw nonsense has been removed by a Wiki user called Avyfain.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
there might be 2000 people that visit the pit often, but theres a million who just use the site for tabs.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Lol at Bendystraw.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army