So who is going to get the radiohead album tomorrow. if so what are you going to pay for it.

im getting it and im going to pay 5 bucks USD because i dont have a lot of money but i still feel that i should pay them for the album.

discuss.
i already ordered it, got my code to get it but havnt got the email saying how yet. i payed $11.08
i want to get it but i dont have much money right now and I dont want to download it for free cuz it makes me look like a cheap jack@ss.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
im hyped. i seriously can't wait. ive just recently been listening again to ok computer and hail to the theif. ill probably end up paying about 5-10 USD.
im going to illegally download it because i spent a decade spending all the money i have on over inflated priced cds..in britain cd were normally$30USD in the 90s until recently when stores have been going bust. Tough shi.t shouldnt have ripped us off in years gone by.
I'm getting it, not tomorrow but I will buy it. I'll pay $5 for it and if I like it then I'll pitch them another 5-10 bucks.
Quote by zzany1
im going to illegally download it because i spent a decade spending all the money i have on over inflated priced cds..in britain cd were normally$30USD in the 90s until recently when stores have been going bust. Tough shi.t shouldnt have ripped us off in years gone by.

Illegally download? How do you illegally download something that's free?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
i think this "name your own price" thing could really work if so many of you guys are actually going to pay. i'm not going to pay because i'm not really into radiohead but i'll give them another shot.
Quote by zzany1

You don't need to pay for it, you know. You can download it legally. The thing with this album is YOU choose what you pay for it.
<Han> I love Hitler
I'm paying nothing for the download. If I like it, I'm buying the discbox thing because I have a stonking great hardon for vinyl records. If I don't, deeeeleted, and sorry Radiohead.

And it is 5am here in the UK with no sign of an email regarding the download.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by slap-a-bass
anyone know for sure whether this album will positively rock or become a half assed album like smashing pumpkin's?

Reviews have called it "sparse" and "lush", two words that I once believed mutually exclusive, so who knows?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
Reviews have called it "sparse" and "lush", two words that I once believed mutually exclusive, so who knows?

Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I'm not gonna pay, but that's because I've never listened to them before. If I like it, I'll pay some for it (I know this won't be there best album, but considering you can't buy individual songs by them, this is the best I can do in order to hear their music without spending $15 on something I'll potentially hate.)
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by powerstroke
I'm not gonna pay, but that's because I've never listened to them before. If I like it, I'll pay some for it (I know this won't be there best album, but considering you can't buy individual songs by them, this is the best I can do in order to hear their music without spending $15 on something I'll potentially hate.)

You tube, youtube:
Street Spirit
Just
Karma Police
Black Star
My Iron lung
Optimistic

Any of their songs. Go youtubing.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I paid 5pounds (abuot $12aud)

goddamn this album is totally worth it though. I'm really enjoying it.

And i completely support this idea. I hope more bands catch on.
I'm gonna pay $20 and that'll work out to be about 10 pounds. I would pay more, but to pay for a normal record in england, it would cost like, $80. Damned sh*tty New Zealand exchange rate. I can't wait. I just got Kid A, Amnesiac and hail to the theif to catch up. F*ck they are sooooo good. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
So personally this album was a disappointment. Just not my style.
i didnt really like it other than bodysnatchers which is a great song...

i think its just way too electronic, they need to get back to what they were doing on OK Computer, which is probably my favorite album, ever.
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
*coughwrongforumcough*

I've pre-ordered just there for £0.00, purely because I can, and Radiohead are wealthy enough individually for me to justify it. Plus I'm a student.

Like if Domino's was giving away free pizza, with an option to contribute, I'd eat as much as I could.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I'm listening to it now. So far nothing great tbh, but it all might change... the 2nd song was definetly alot better than the first.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Pretty damn good as of right now, I didn't pay anything, but I think once I get a hold of some money I'll download it again and send them some money.
Quote by yawn
So personally this album was a disappointment. Just not my style.

Not enough Matt Bellamy huh?

The album is great in my opinion, worth staying up for.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Radiohead today?

I'm probably not getting it right away. I don't have time to go to town this week.
Quote by CowboyUp
Radiohead today?

I'm probably not getting it right away. I don't have time to go to town this week.

Thing is, you don't need to. You can download it for free, or donate some money and get it. But yeah, you download it, unless you buy the box set.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Not paying a dime.

Well, they're asking for it really.

true say

EDIT: I just downloaded it and its sounds quite mellow so far (on track 4 now/Weird fishes/Arpeggi)

I payed £0.00 for it. Its good value for money to be honest.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Last edited by Whats the story at Oct 10, 2007,