i want to work out, but it's so boring. none of my friends want to work out with me or play any sports. what's a guy to do?
Unless you just are one of those crazy people who likes working out ( ), it's not going to just be fun. I for one just run with my iPod.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

iPod
Observe the scenery (i.e. run in a park)
Swim
Join a random sports league for fun (soccer, ultimate frisbee)
Have lots of sex (burn ****loads of calories and climax at the same time!)
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
you could join a team. if you suck at sports do cross country and/or track, which is what i do
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Try playing guitar on a treadmill. One time, my friend actually set up a mini-drum kit around his treadmill and played a drum beat while jogging. Awesome!
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Quote by Miggy01
iPod

i was in an ultimate frisbee league, but we stopped playing because of the cold, meaning i'd have to play basketball...let's just say i'm not built for basketball.
Quote by schecter_guy
i was in an ultimate frisbee league, but we stopped playing because of the cold, meaning i'd have to play basketball...let's just say i'm not built for basketball.

Buy a frostie and keep playing in the cold then?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
forget the workout buddy, they don't want to do it in the first place, and once you get them to start, they'll stop going with you after a few workouts.

Use your exercise time to clear your mind, think things though, plan events, etc. Much more useful.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

I don't really work out for fun. I do it as a catharsis. Most of the time, I have so much pent up anger, that it just helps to run it off, or lift weights to at least feel like if I ever confront my enemies, it'll be no competition. Sometimes it helps when there are hot chicks at the gym. And yeah, music is a must for me. It totally passes the time if you just space out to your music.
see how many times in an hour you can successfully masturbate.

one of your arms will be massive if you do it enough!
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
working out not fun? It's the greatest thing ever.

Yeah but it is more fun if you can go to a gym with your friends.
Quote by Miggy01
iPod
Observe the scenery (i.e. run in a park)
Swim
Have lots of sex (burn ****loads of calories and climax at the same time!)

Other than those additives, working out isn't exactly 'fun'.

I'm lucky enough to go to a school that offers Strength and Fitness Training. Second year in a row I'm taking it. I'll be a beast by the time I graduate.
Spiral Out
If you can't play sports due to the cold then how would you run? Unless you're talking about lifting weights, in which case it's always better if you're listening to music.
ok i am "one of those crazy people who likes working out" so let me see if i can help ya out.
ok one thing that really helps me out when im having a slow day is just think of one thing in your life that you are extremely passionate about, whether it be a girlfriend or w/e, just get that one picture in you mind and focus on it until you get that raw emotion, most people say "pissed off" but anger is just a basic emotion you dont necesarily want to be angry, and put it into what ever excersize your doing. music helps this process
think of it as a form of meditation, a way of discovering yourself, focus on your weakness (not necesarily physical weakness) and be determined to improve yourself.
hoped that helped dude, rock on
You are now blinking manually
Ah no HumanitysDeath! What happened to your emo kid button avatar!? Bring it back!!!

(or am I mistaken..?)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)