i did this in the zeppelinism group, but i thought id get more discussion here.

honestly, think about it... who would have been the greatest band ever to walk the earth if they never existed?

and where would the world of music be without them?

where would you be/what would you be?

i would probably just be one of those stupid metalheads who listen to nothing but screaming and powerchords and metal riffs.

and i think the best band would have probably been 'the steve miller band' or maybe 'the who'..most likely 'the beatles.'
maybe the eagles too.
hmm, well we would probably still have heavey metal, as sabbath came out around the same time i think, but the double neck would probably not be nearly as popular
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by TonyRandall

honestly, think about it... who would have been the greatest band ever to walk the earth if they never existed?

The greatest band to ever walk the earth would be the same as it already is.

The Beatles.

honestly, im sure some bands might be a little different, but to say that the entire music scene would be different if zeppelin never existed seems a little extreme. i realize they influenced a lot of people, but i dont think it that not having them would make that much of a difference.
true,

and beatles is number two for me...
ccr is 3
and(i dont really like them) the rolling stones might have been.

but the beatles did kick alot of ass
If Led Zeppelin hadn't existed?

Don't even start me.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.