whats the point? and how do they make money, if theres no nicotine to keep returning customers?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
pretty good at getting you addicted to smoking coc.k instead of cigarettes
hmmm made from cocoa bean shells??? could work, ive heard of cocoa based teas that give ya a buzz. :\
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Mr_BTP
whats the point? and how do they make money, if theres no nicotine to keep returning customers?

it says at the bottom its to help ppl stop smoking, as in cutting addiction to nicotine
You are now blinking manually
still will ruin your lungs. pretty much ****.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
about as useful as a led zeppelin
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Innit stupid cause like your smoke real ciggarettes for the nicotine and the yummy tobacco taste?
so instead of cutting down on the smokes or getting less evil ones progressively
you change to something that will most likely taste gross and isnt really the most
effective way of quitting
buy some nicotine gum
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Thats not a bad idea actually, it'd probably really help those people that are habitual smokers. But I'd never buy them to just smoke for enjoyment, I smoke cigs for enjoyment, a smoke with no nicotine (Or other mind-altering substance) would suck.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by leftybassdude
about as useful as a led zeppelin

How long were you waiting to drop that one?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Its still got all the rocket fuel and tar, just got rid of the addictive stuff but they are still just as bad for you. Just get some nicotine patches.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Yeah ive tried those, they just make me want a real smoke real bad. I bet you anything if you buy them you wind up throwing the carton away and buying a real pack of smokes, they suck hard.
eek man, i dont want to sound harsh but will power is what you need.
Buy the gum, buy the patches, use them and instead of wanting to do something with your hand, grab your guitar and play.
i smoke hah i know the feeling of wanting one but you just gotta fight on man.
good lucks
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
well with nicotine being the thing that makes people "calm" again, they would just smoke a ****load of these, not get there fix of nicotine and go back to regular ones.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
how about, if you smoke.... dont stop completely right away, just slow down... like from 2 a day to 1.... then to 5 a week... etc. slowly... its almost impossible for someone who is addicted to immediately stop (though its been known to happen)... slowing down to an eventual stop is better. its like... if youre driving down the freeway at 90 MPH, and then you make an instantaneous stop (which means, basically, hitting a brick wall)... you just mess yourself up (except for those few lucky people).

like someone else said, its will power. most people dont have enough will power to overcome their addiction... its sad.

and if you dont smoke yet, dont start. ... if you do, youre just paying some asshole tons of money to kill you slowly... real smart lol...
If you're trying to quit, you can always buy cloves instead of going out of your way to order those. You can get cloves anywhere.
what a stupid idea... i chew so i can get 5 times the nicotine as a cigarette. why would you want to take the only good part out? lame
ye but, it still has tobaco, tar and all that **** in it

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Stingz.
ye but, it still has tobaco, tar and all that **** in it

... the point is to get nicotine out of your system so you no longer have cravings... and for the person thats tried them how bad do they really taste... and did you try menthol or full flavor?