(was told to move thread)

What would you all say the most distorted, brutal, and metal amplifier ever made is? I would say the peavey 5150/6505 is, but i don't know much about variety
Framus Cobra, so badass.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My ENGL Powerball is pretty brutal, I have the gain on like 3/10 and it's tuff as ****. I dunno if it's more hardcore than the 5150II I used to have but it's definitely more versatile. However, of the amps I've used my vote would probably go with the Framus Cobra. CHUGGGGGGGG
krank. i use the 6505+ and its almost the same as krank, but krank is awesome with a standard b tuning. orgasmic.
3 way tie.

Bogner Uberschall
Framus Cobra
Deizel Herbert
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Oh damn I forgot about the Herbert...hmm that's a tough choice between the Cobra and the Herbert, but I think I'll have to go with Herbert, final answer. lol
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
For the new 'hardcore' type, it's the Bogner Uberschall by far, the Herbert is awesome too...
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by touji-za-nai
wow... not a lot of peavey fans >_<

the 6505 is brilliant (I own a 6505+), but if money is no object, then the Bogner Uberschall is insane.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Uberschall FTW!
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
I say Cobra.
That amp's gain did plastic surgery on my face.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs