Hey so I'm thinking about buying this guitar in the near future, since all I have now is an Epiphone SG Special....

1966 G-400

And what I was thinking of doing to it is adding a tailpeace to it so it looks like the older SGs and maybe adding a tremolo even... So basically it would look like the Angus Young SG

I've never done anything like this before... I'll I've done is re-soldered my pickups. So if someone could give me some tips and maybe places or websites where I could buy the Tremolo and the tail peace it would be greatly appreciated.
i know you can get bigsby's online, ive never seen a maestro trem for sale though, but look around
i dont think they sell Maestros online seperately. Id go for a long-style Bigsby.