According to my friend who runs one, it is illegal here too. I dunno how accurate that is though...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
yeah we're worried about people feeding those bastard indegents when we should worry about our billion dollar a day war
That is mind bottling!

Seriously, I can't believe someone is being prosecuted in America for doing charity work.

What? Are homeless people equivalent to Zoo animals now?

Please excuse the Blades of Glory reference...
Quote by daytripper75
this is just sad. if i lived in orlando id go and feed the homeless with them.

They have FNB chapters in most north american cities. You should do it anyway.
That is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. I could maybe understand if it was illegal or discouraged to give them money just because they might buy booze or drugs with it(stereotype I know) but you're just providing a meal how could that be bad in anyway? It's almost unreal that someone would make a law like this.
Wow, thats fucking outrageous. The law is against mass feedings, so does that mean large picnics and bbq's are banned as well? Either, that's just fucked up.
brnh.bandcamp.com
That does seem insane. Hopefully the court will go in their favour though and overturn the law.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
That is mind bottling!

did you just say mind bottling?

yeah, when your thoughts are going to explode liek they';re in a bottle.

or something like that.

dammit wut movie is that from?
Quote by daytripper75
this is just sad. if i lived in orlando id go and feed the homeless with them.
I might do just that. If i get arrested, send bail money.

I didn't know this story spread to UG.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Ah the great state of Florida, where else.

ridiculous laws like this will never stand.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I'm pretty sure it's illegal just about everywhere. You need a permit to do things like that most places. **** laws though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
yes, according to the CIA or FBI it's a radical left terrorist organisation
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
It's illegal to feed homeless people? That's f*cking stupid. Everyone deserves a right to eat!
FUCK AMERICA!

Quote by element4433
I might do just that. If i get arrested, send bail money.

I didn't know this story spread to UG.

Do it. I'd help bail you out.
Quote by original=punk
did you just say mind bottling?

dammit wut movie is that from?

I'm laughing because I can't tell if you're serious or not.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
This is effin' horrible. We can go ahead and spend billions on that "war", yet we're not allowed to feed the homeless?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by axeslash
I'm laughing because I can't tell if you're serious or not.

mind-bottling is from a movie, i just cant remeber.

and i apologise for not answering properly in this thread as i was havng an anxiety attack and couldnt think of anything but the mind bottling thing.

but yeah,
Quote by neidnarb11890
It's illegal to feed homeless people? That's f*cking stupid. Everyone deserves a right to eat!
FUCK AMERICA!

that is one time i will say that, **** America. This has gotten me so angry, It's unbelieveable like, ****, i can't say anything just, this is ****ing messed up.
ok i just watched the video clip

and it is not illegal to feed the homeless it is illegal to have large feedings with out a permit.

so they are justified maybe not to arrest him but to fine him for feeding with out a permit, this is just quality control so that random people dont go out there feeding below health code meals to people
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by catchy phrase
My city sucks.
We should feed the homeless together
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
That is mind bottling!

Seriously, I can't believe someone is being prosecuted in America for doing charity work.

What? Are homeless people equivalent to Zoo animals now?

Please excuse the Blades of Glory reference...

Haha, I love when people say mind bottling.

Anyways, that's pretty ridiculous.

Kind of off topic but : http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4eckY-roE
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Have you ever run across someone who said or wrote "mine as well" when they should be saying might as well?

I see it on college kid's Myspaces or Facebooks all the time, and it makes me want to Kill someone.

I mean seriously, you're in college and you don't know how to properly use might as well?

What does that say about these people?

It's one of my linguistic pet peeves.

I also hate people who misuse the term "literally."
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Have you ever run across someone who said or wrote "mine as well" when they should be saying might as well?

I see it on college kid's Myspaces or Facebooks all the time, and it makes me want to Kill someone.

I mean seriously, you're in college and you don't know how to properly use might as well?

well....there are plenty of colleges out there that you can be next to brain dead and still get in.

Jus' sayin'
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!

Like I could "Literally" kill somebody
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by waterproofpie
well....there are plenty of colleges out there that you can be next to brain dead and still get in.

Jus' sayin'

University of Windsor, AKA Last chance Uni.

thats my city , whee.
Quote by Mr. Thingy
This is effin' horrible. We can go ahead and spend billions on that "war", yet we're not allowed to feed the homeless?

although i do think the law is sh-tty, what exactly does one man feeding the homeless and a country fighting a war have ANYTHING to do with each other?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.