1.Does this thing follow the scale when it harmonize( ex. like in 3rds)?

2.Can you use this on guitar too?
Probably can use it with the guitar since its just a signal processor

I think it may have a scale selector on it... I know the RP's do.
It might not sound that good with a guitar, but then again, you never know, so you should try it before you buy it.
Quote by Reyan
1.Does this thing follow the scale when it harmonize( ex. like in 3rds)?

2.Can you use this on guitar too?

1. It follows the chord you're playing. And if you can sing dead on key, it builds harmonies almost flawlessly.

2. Not alone.

It tracks the guitar input, using the chords you play to build the vocal harmonies. You could potentially use it on guitar if another guitar player was playing chords into the input, and you mic'd the guitar that you wanted to harmonize (or somehow managed to run a guitar into the mic input without any huge explosions). My acoustic sometimes bleeds slightly into the mic, and it does add harmonies to the notes that bleed through. However, if you are looking for a harmonizer to add harmonies to your guitar leads, do not buy this. It's simply not made for it.

I put it through its paces when I got one a couple days ago - check out my Imogen Heap cover in the covers forum.

It's an amazing little unit, and worth every cent. I use it now for my live shows in Second Life and people are eating it up.
Last edited by Shadow Self at Nov 6, 2007,