$250.00 48 continental states. Paypal only.

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
oh my goodness... beautiful, just beautiful.

can we get more pics? prolly the back, neck, headstock, heel. A little interested here.
KsE

You know they rock.
These pics were taken when I first got it. EMG H4 bridge and H4A neck pickups.

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Bumper!
Quote by Kanthras
god... if only i had $250... i would kill for that. literally...
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Come on people!
Quote by Kanthras
Quote by Kanthras
Did you send a message? It's empty.
Quote by Kanthras
i have one
it's the best guitar i own
would never sell it
you have execelent taste my man
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Good deal... to whoever is buying, I would definitely consider getting rid of the EMG HZs and putting the 81/85 set in or Seymour Duncan Blackouts. EMG HZs are very lacking in... tone.
well im looking for a beast like this my self ...how ever would you ship to the uk?
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
i like the HZ's
they sound very heavy
and they are very responsive to all kinds of harmonics
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by SuperSnake2012
Good deal... to whoever is buying, I would definitely consider getting rid of the EMG HZs and putting the 81/85 set in or Seymour Duncan Blackouts. EMG HZs are very lacking in... tone.

shut the fuck up bandwagon noob.

maybe you'd know how they're actually very good pickups if you actually fucking played some.
they do NOT lack tone, or else they wouldn't be pickups ass.
please, do learn to test something before criticizing something you have 0 real
knowledge of.

/rant

if this thing is still around next month, ill definately be picking this up.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
shut the fuck up bandwagon noob.

maybe you'd know how they're actually very good pickups if you actually fucking played some.
they do NOT lack tone, or else they wouldn't be pickups ass.
please, do learn to test something before criticizing something you have 0 real
knowledge of.

/rant

if this thing is still around next month, ill definately be picking this up.

Way to assume. I own a Jackson DKMGT with the EMG H4 and H4A and a Schecter Hellraiser with the EMG 81/85 set. There is no comparison. The passive EMGs do not even compare to the active ones in tone. I found the tone of the the passive EMGs to be quite sterile.
Quote by SuperSnake2012
Way to assume. I own a Jackson DKMGT with the EMG H4 and H4A and a Schecter Hellraiser with the EMG 81/85 set. There is no comparison. The passive EMGs do not even compare to the active ones in tone. I found the tone of the the passive EMGs to be quite sterile.

I have to agree. I've played through a couple guitars with the HZ's. They are too muddy and lack any clarity.
They are better then most standard humbuckers but really swapping them out for the 8185 combo does it wonders.

Though every man and his dog has the 81/85 combo, ok if you want to sound like everyone else.
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
:d
Quote by Kanthras
Quote by Victor Manuel
These pics were taken when I first got it.

Do you have any recent pics.
We don't want to see a new guitar unless it is actually in the same condition.
Please post or email recent pics.

PM'd
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded