To start, no I am not bragging about my sex life so before you say it just leave the thread.
Secondly, I am not really looking for attention I just need to vent somewhere because it's 1:25 AM here and no one else is awake.

So, anyways, here we go.

My girlfriend and I had sex today. And we were out of condoms, so we went and bought a new pack before sex. Anyways, we left teh whole 12 ( -1 ) pack laying on my bed, and we left before my parents got home. Well, I completely forgot about it...

Then, I get home, and my ****ing clothes that I washed earlier are dried and laying on my bed... RIGHT next to the box of condoms....

I didn't want my parents to find out. Especially my mom. I feel like she hates me now. This ****ing sucks. And I called her while I was out, to talk for a bit ( she lives 1000 miles away) and she sounded like she had been crying. FFS. I'm sure my dad called her.

PLUS, my dad told me, when I moved in with him, to promise him that I would never have sex in his house. Greeeaaat.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
This sucks giant balls.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by 7daycrisis
You're just bragging about having sex.

You must feel extra cool, now that you've said that.

I envy your superior coolness.

Wowzorz.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
So your parents are not approving of your secksing women?

They know I'm not gay. And it just sucks.. I feel awkward now. Like, how can I ever look my mom in the eye again.

What's even worse is that today of all days we decided to try the twisters.
Makes it so much better....
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Haha, sounds like you DID get screwed, lol. Sorry

No though mate, no similar experiences, my folks know that i'm no virgin (Which was kinda weird for a number of days, not going to beat around the bush, it was downright ****in awkward) but they'll get accustomed to the fact that you are slowly growing up, and the most important part is that you were safe
You'd think your parents would be happy that you were a), smart enough to use condoms, and b), secksing up women instead of men.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Just tell her you were there when you were made. Many times after as well!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Yeah it'll calm down. Why would your dad make you promise something so ridiculous? Don't worry about it
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Just point out the fact that you were at least responsible enough to use condoms. Then say something along the lines of, "You know mom and dad, you really raised me well. If it weren't for your wonderful information, I would probably be well on my way to signing up for parenting classes."
Blow a condom ballon for your your dad and make it into a giraff and hed be so overwhelmed with joy that he wouldent care if u had sex on top of him!!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Last edited by James_Water2 at Oct 10, 2007,
Quote by James_Water2
Blow a condom ballon for your your dad and make it into a giraff and hed be so overwhelmed with joy that he wouldent care if u had sex on top of him!!

Win.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Tell them, that you were responsible enough to wear condoms. If there still pissed, they will get over it.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
Quote by James_Water2

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
How old are you? And nothing like that has happened for me, my parents would kill me if i found out, so i can sort of assume the way you must feel. Reminds me of the time my mum caught me wanking -_-
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Wow...

No offense, but your dad kinda sucks.
Just remind him of why you're here.

Or maybe that's why they're so adamant about it!
You may not be a loved child.
Last edited by Retro Rocker at Oct 10, 2007,
why the **** do your parents get all butt hurt when you have sex? so what? arethey like extreme christians or something?
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by HighPitchSolo
why the **** do your parents get all butt hurt when you have sex? so what? arethey like extreme christians or something?

Your sig got me
its all natural man ffs. why would parents wanna stop their kids from having sex. its a part of growing up and maturing.

imo ur parents are just over protective, stuck up people
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Retro Rocker
Your sig got me

lol i should change it. its just too harsh
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
I find it hard to believe that your mother was crying because you had intercourse.

Unless you're like 12 or something

...which seems likely.

My parents used to buy me condoms without mentioning it. I would just find boxes of condoms in my medicine cabinet, as if they were placed there by some sort of condom fairy.
Pfft, my dad's caught me IN THE ACT.

n00b :p
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by sargasm

My parents used to buy me condoms without mentioning it. I would just find boxes of condoms in my medicine cabinet, as if they were placed there by some sort of condom fairy.

The seediest fairy in all of lollipop land.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Oh grow up. If you're old enough to have sex you're old enough to deal with it.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>