Right now its 2:30 AM where I live, and Ive been sick for A few days. Ive pretty much been constantly coughing up snot, but yesterday my stomach started to burn evertime I ate. today Ive been throwing up everything I eat, What should I do? (I have no way of getting to a hospital now)

EDIT: and btw, im starving right now. I cant even eat bread though without throwing it back up...
do you have a mom? She's gonna know what to do alot better than the pit
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
call an ambulance,thats what their for..... if ur un-insured like me they'll charge you a pretty penny,then again a hospital visit would cost u anyway,aint America great
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by civildp1
do you have a mom? She's gonna know what to do alot better than the pit

Her and her BF are asleep... shell prolly get pissed if I wake up her AND her BF.... does anyone know of foods that are like, less acidic then bread?
i dont think you can find anything less acidic then bread.
she shouldnt be pissed if u wake her up and tell her u feel like ur dying
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
i'm sure if you feel that bad and are in need of a hospital your mum wont care if you wake her up for it.

Plus i was told never to eat bread when you cant keep something down, plain dry biscuits, like saladas! they never come back
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
yeah, I had crackers. they didnt comeback, but my coughing got really bad, and my stomach hurt like a bitch.

I just walked into her room and shook her, yellled into her ear as loud as I could without waking up her BF, and she still didnt wake up... earlier today though, she told me she would take me at like 4 in the afternoon. Would I be ok going that late, or should i make her take me sooner?
well that hurting is probably just coz your throat and internals are raw from the stomach acid being exposed it it. they dont normally have that.

but like i said, if you feel thats its bad enough and you cant wait till 4pm, just wake her up now, better to be safe than... dead!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
if you can't eat anything, at least be drinking tons of clear liquids. Water, Gatorade etc
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke