ok so i was at wal-mart
and i saw those xbox live subscription cards, and was wondreing if you can just write down the number off the back of the card and not even buy the card and get the subscription. cause i heard of people doing this with itunes cards.
im in college and poor and need xbox live
You can do it with iTunes cards!?

*runs to shops*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
You can do it with iTunes cards!?

*runs to shops*

im pretty sure they fixed that
i guess this thread is pretty much over
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Won't work. The card isn't activated until it's scanned at the check out.

what he said
You are now blinking manually
Quote by schecter06
any other ideas how to steal xbox live?

Just pay for it? Damn, it's not exactly a bank breaker. If you break it down it comes to just a little over $4 a month. I consider that in itself a steal...
you can write down the number on the back of some of the cards and keep trying to use them over and over untill someone buys one of them but before they use it. it might work.
Quote by happytimeharry
Just pay for it? Damn, it's not exactly a bank breaker. If you break it down it comes to just a little over $4 a month. I consider that in itself a steal...

I think you misread the question sir.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
but i bet they dont let you pay it by the monthly.

i dont even have an xbox but just knowing large corporation and their ways of getting more of our dollar...im right.
Quote by Mattmakesmetal
but i bet they dont let you pay it by the monthly.

i dont even have an xbox but just knowing large corporation and their ways of getting more of our dollar...im right.

so if its $4 a month and they make you pay yearly.... thats a heady $48!

Holy ****!

If I pay that how will I ever be able to eat?

And it's not like they're just taking the money..... they are providing you with a service in case you hadn't noticed......
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Never. NEVER!!!!!!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

just buy it....its like 40$ for a 12month +1 card noob.
and i just got one, so im covered in XBOX LIVE until two days ago next fudgin' year.
Quote by happytimeharry

$4 a month!

You're right, that is a steal!

The wat TS put it I thought I was gonna have to pass on Xbox Live when I get an Xbox.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Halp I are Jiimy, I make lame post,

GTFO

Quote by Jiimy
.........Who are you?

Don't try to argue you with someone who called you out for trying to equate murder with XBox Live to be funny. It did not succeed.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Halp I are Jiimy, I make lame post,

GTFO

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Does I win teh Interweb??

No, just an argument with an idiot in the Pit.

Which is almost like winning the Special Olympics.... but it's the Pit.

You get a Bronze Medal.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Well my user name says who I be. Nice meeting you?

Do shut up.

There really is no point stealing Xbox Live; it's dirt cheap for what it is already.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Do shut up.

There really is no point stealing Xbox Live; it's dirt cheap for what it is already.

I never said anything about stealing XBL.
If you don't have around $50 to shell out for the 12 month cards places like Gamestop, and anywhere on the internet, do 1 month subscriptions for $7 I think. One of my friends used to do it before he had an xbox, he used it at his cousins house. In the long run it cost more but if it's the only way to get to use it I'd still do it, or just save until you have it.